MP3s of the Tulsa show

LedRush

Perfect! Thank you!

Does anyone have this for Nebraska?

I can do this for Lincoln tonight. The show was downloading when I left for work this morning. Gonna have to take Tulsa down to make room, though, so anyone who wants it, grab it while it's still there.

Argh, I want to get Tulsa but won't be able to start downloading it until about midnight ET tonight. Please leave Tulsa up one more day!

Perfect! Thank you!

I can do this for Lincoln tonight. The show was downloading when I left for work this morning. Gonna have to take Tulsa down to make room, though, so anyone who wants it, grab it while it's still there.

Argh, I want to get Tulsa but won't be able to start downloading it until about midnight ET tonight. Please leave Tulsa up one more day!

You've got til 21:12 PT. ;)

• Like 2

Perfect! Thank you!

You've got til 21:12 PT. ;)

No worries. I copied those to my drop box and if you can't get them in time I can make my copies public.

Thank you Justin for posting them!

• Like 1

Finally home and working on this...but it looks like someone else already posted Lincoln. Anyone still need it? Or is everyone all set from the other posts?

Thank you so much for putting the other show up...it sounds great. I've seen the other thread but I haven't downloaded it yet as I continue a lengthy computer change. If I have problems, do you mind if I pm you?

Finally home and working on this...but it looks like someone else already posted Lincoln. Anyone still need it? Or is everyone all set from the other posts?

Thank you so much for putting the other show up...it sounds great. I've seen the other thread but I haven't downloaded it yet as I continue a lengthy computer change. If I have problems, do you mind if I pm you?

Absolutely not. I have a few other non TRF friends who want it, so still getting it together for them. Happy to share with anyone else who needs it.

Edited by Justin Case

Is there any place that still has the Tulsa files up? A friend is asking for them and I'd like to send him a link before mailing him a flash drive.