If there are A and B setlists, what venues get what setlists?

It's impossible to know at this point, I would imagine. It took a couple of shows before they settled into A and B (and eventually C) on the CA tour.
  • Like 1

Not sure it there will be just A/B set rotation, or A/B/C like the last tour... Edited by ALifeson85

I am really hoping that they DON'T go with an A/B rotation. Just play the alts semi-randomly, depending on how they feel.

More fun that way.

Harder to calculate which shows to go to to make sure I see all the songs then.

I saw Tulsa, gotta see how many more sets they do and hit the right ones up. I can't miss Natural Science or The Camera Eye. Jacobs Ladder was insane, would love to see it again.

Maybe there isn't a plan. I estimate 5-9 slots. I think they might just take it show by show; no A/B/C but A/B/C/D/E/F/G/etc

If this happens I'll be raiding YOUR kids college funds to finance going to more shows :P

• Like 1

I'm doing two shows this tour (Tampa & Philly) and I have a little anxiety that maybe I'll catch the same setlist for both. I can deal with some of the swaps, but if JL is a swapper, and I miss it... :rage: There's basically no chance for me to catch another show after that.... hopefully they do the right thing!

A poster over at RIAB says that a lighting director said there are SIX different set lists comprising a total of 37 songs.

I'm excited...and terrified....

I had to look for that comment to see who it was that posted it and as soon as I saw the first sentence "Friends ran into the lighting...." I didn't trust the source.