Up PERISCOPE!!!!

goose

:popcorn:

No one used the thread tonight. I was trapped on Little League purgatory. :LOL:

From the reveal thread it looks like there were some decent feeds.

A long stretch of set 2 was dark :(

We did get a bunch of songs with good quality stream from front row Geddy side :)

A long stretch of set 2 was dark :(

We did get a bunch of songs with good quality stream from front row Geddy side :)

Nice!

I was there and security was really tough on us fans trying to capture vids or photos :( Even on phones... My guess is that the person who did the persicope feed has been warned off as well :( I was warned as well at least twice for taking pictures as were many others in my area. Maybe they ought to let staff at the upcoming gigs know that the band is requesting Instagram pics from us fans on this tour... Edited by Catch The Mystery
  • Like 1

I was there and security was really tough on us fans trying to capture vids or photos :( Even on phones... My guess is that the person who did the persicope feed has been warned off as well :( I was warned as well at least twice for taking pictures as were many others in my area. Maybe they ought to let staff at the upcoming gigs know that the band is requesting Instagram pics from us fans on this tour...

Wow. It's 2015. You'd think they'd understand that this is free advertising.
  • Like 2

I was there and security was really tough on us fans trying to capture vids or photos :( Even on phones... My guess is that the person who did the persicope feed has been warned off as well :( I was warned as well at least twice for taking pictures as were many others in my area. Maybe they ought to let staff at the upcoming gigs know that the band is requesting Instagram pics from us fans on this tour...

Wow. It's 2015. You'd think they'd understand that this is free advertising.

And New Orleans of all places! That's something i would expect from a rinky dink town like Spokane. :)

• Like 3

You traveled from The Netherlands to see Rush in New Orleans?

• Like 2

Yes I did :) Went to see them in Dallas and Houston as well. I've been saving for these shows ever since my last CA show in 2013. When I've read that this could be it back in January I just had to see them. I'm fortunate to have friends that live in Texas who were willing to come and see Rush with me on two of the three shows that I've attended this week so that was fun and saved me a lot of money on transport and staying in hotels and stuff.

• Like 5

Yes I did :) Went to see them in Dallas and Houston as well. I've been saving for these shows ever since my last CA show in 2013. When I've read that this could be it back in January I just had to see them. I'm fortunate to have friends that live in Texas who were willing to come and see Rush with me on two of the three shows that I've attended this week so that was fun and saved me a lot of money on transport and staying in hotels and stuff.

That's dedication, and you have my admiration!

• Like 1

Thank you :cheers:

• Like 1

yt se you ain't kidding. I live amonst millions of Rags fans, and they ain't very nice when their beloved hockey,team wins, so

GO BOLTS!

Good for you. I've always wanted to see them in Europe but won't be happening now. I'm lucky where I live, 2hrs from Detroit, Toronto, and Buffalo. Can't imagine having to travel that far to see them. Us North Americans have been lucky over the years.

• Like 1

Good for you. I've always wanted to see them in Europe but won't be happening now. I'm lucky where I live, 2hrs from Detroit, Toronto, and Buffalo. Can't imagine having to travel that far to see them. Us North Americans have been lucky over the years.

Well, the flight from Amsterdam to Dallas took 10 hrs. So it's like a long drive for some of you here on the forum to catch a show. Only it's a bit more expensive ;)

Sorry guys, but I'm dipping in and out of this thread and watched a few feeds earlier on in the tour.....

I'm waiting for the East Coast gigs so I can watch them at a reasonable hour.

Have the Periscope links stopped coming or are they posted somewhere else?

Thanks...