What songs are being rotated??!

My guess would be:

The Anarchist / The Wreckers

Roll The Bones / Big Money

Red Barchetta / YYZ

Jacob's Ladder / Natural Science

It's possible The Camera Eye didn't work out. I don't see where it fits unless they are really mixing things up and having 3 different set lists.

• Like 1

Unless they only play half of TCE

Big money for DEW

MMB for Malig

Wreckers for anarchist

Natural science and TCE for Xanadu

Just reposition the order

You know the format will stay the same with the chronological set

I hope it's a three way rotation between spirit, science, and camera eye. PLEASE leave JL alone!!!

I honestly think there will not be an A/B set. I think certain songs are married to each other in a slot and they pick what they want on a show to show basis. That way for all the shows, they'll be 20-30% offvtge set no one will know until it happens.

If SOR, NS, and say TCE are married. They may play SOR on night 1, NS on night 2, SOR on night 3, TCE on night 4, NS on night 5, etc. Completely random sequence sequence.

Random question not about rotation… who were all the people involved in the RTB video? We know of some, the guy from Anthrax said he was doing something for the tour was he referring to this video?

Also what songs had pyro involved with them? On the setlist one little victory says flames next to it but I think this was just the rear screen projection? Was it only 2112 with the pyro?

Edited by mrfriendly

Random question not about rotation… who were all the people involved in the RTB video? We know of some, the guy from Anthrax said he was doing something for the tour was he referring to this video.

The guys in the Trailer Park Boys, Les Claypool, Peter Dinklage and Tom Morello.

Are we assuming a two setlist rotation? If so has anyone taken the time to make a list of dates with what set list each location *should* have?

I'm not convinced it's so clear cut. I think there are 5-8 slots that can be rotated on a show to show basis leading to infinite setlist combinations. This way, whether you're the 2nd show or the 20th, you never quite know what you are going to get.

If the Camera Eye didn't work out lets hope Natural Science didn't work out either ;)

I mainly say that to save JL for everybody going to a show

Yes we could put on a dvd or blu-ray and watch the others I want my Jacob's Ladder at the Tampa Show.

• Like 2

With the full Xanadu, parts of both Cygnus epics, J'sL, Lakeside Park, Anthem, What You're Doing and the Garden Road teaser, they proved for me that we must figure on all their early material. So anything can happen...

Since the encore songs had no specific video to go with it I could definitely see them swapping some songs there. I really don't think Lakeside Park will last every show this tour. Working Man will definitely close but everything else is up for change for the encore.

After Neil's glaring glockenspiel f**k-up in "Jacob's Ladder" in Tulsa, they best be playing that song every night!

Why would the change something that is so near perfection. Its clearly their best setlist since Moving Pictures. The only thing that should be touch are a few songs in the 1st set and that's basically just a rotation cause the set works as is.
  • Like 2

So we know Set A and Set B. I'll guess for Set C.

Clockwork Angels / The Anarchist / Caravan

The Anarchist / The Wreckers / Clockwork Angels

Headlong Flight (with drum solo)

Far Cry

The Main Monkey Business

One Little Victory / How It Is / Secret Touch

Animate

Roll the Bones

Distant Early Warning / Between the Wheels / The Big Money

Subdivisions

Tom Sawyer

Red Barchetta / The Camera Eye / Natural Science

The Spirit of Radio

Jacob's Ladder

Hemispheres: Prelude

Cygnus X-1 (with drum solo)

Closer to the Heart

Xanadu

Lakeside Park

Anthem

What You're Doing

Working Man

A poster over at RIAB says that a lighting director said there are SIX different set lists comprising a total of 37 songs.

With 37 songs that they rehearsed, which Al confirmed, there will be more than an A or B setlist.

Pointing out the obvious, they haven't played Limelight yet and that's big with the casual fans. Personally I've heard it enough for a lifetime.

The more set lists, the more opportunity for disappointment. Swapping CA for The Wreckers doesn't work for me.

Somehow I think Ray was involved with this line of thinking. "hey guys, you know we have issues with filling every 3rd or 4th show. What if we had these wacky unpredictable set lists so the sheeple will need to go to more than one show?"

So we know Set A and Set B. I'll guess for Set C.

Clockwork Angels / The Anarchist / Caravan

The Anarchist / The Wreckers / Clockwork Angels

Headlong Flight (with drum solo)

Far Cry

The Main Monkey Business

One Little Victory / How It Is / Secret Touch

Animate

Roll the Bones

Distant Early Warning / Between the Wheels / The Big Money

Subdivisions

Tom Sawyer

Red Barchetta / The Camera Eye / Natural Science

The Spirit of Radio

Jacob's Ladder

Hemispheres: Prelude

Cygnus X-1 (with drum solo)

Closer to the Heart

Xanadu

Lakeside Park

Anthem

What You're Doing

Working Man

As long as everything after SOR is left alone.

Well maybe CTTH...wouldnt mind hearing Cindy Man, but I get it, they need a hit there. Somehow working in FBN ? But that may cost us Lakeside or Anthem...it isn't easy for them, but they have done an awesome job so far with the list.

Somehow I think Ray was involved with this line of thinking. "hey guys, you know we have issues with filling every 3rd or 4th show. What if we had these wacky unpredictable set lists so the sheeple will need to go to more than one show?"

I hate that line of thinking. While I'd love to attend multiple shows I lack the means for such a road trip. I can only go to one show and I'm sure I'm not in the minority for that. I was really glad the Time Machine tour only had one set because I knew what I was getting and I was pretty damn happy with it.