Transferring Stuff From One USB Stick To Another

Lorraine

I have DVD Shrink and Freemake Video Converter. Freemake doesn't always work though, because of protection on the DVD's. In this case, rip using DVD Shrink to full quality and then use Freemake to reduce the size by converting to avi or some other format.

I can make up a tutorial for you if you need.

Edited by metallithrax

I have DVD Shrink and Freemake Video Converter. Freemake doesn't always work though, because of protection on the DVD's. In this case, rip using DVD Shrink to full quality and then use Freemake to reduce the size by converting to avi or some other format.

Thanks for the info and offer, but I won't be able to do it. I would have to get those two programs first, and that is not possible.

I just was wondering if it could be done in an easy way, but apparently not.

Thanks for the info and offer, but I won't be able to do it. I would have to get those two programs first, and that is not possible.

I just was wondering if it could be done in an easy way, but apparently not.

I think both of those programs are free downloads online.

• Like 1

The problem is downloading them with dial up.

I remember downloading programs on dial-up. It took a while but it wasn't impossible.

The problem is downloading them with dial up.

I remember downloading programs on dial-up. It took a while but it wasn't impossible.

The thing is I can't do anything else while it is downloading, and now is not the time to not have my face glued to the TRF forum. :LOL: Can't miss a thing you know! :LOL: :lol:

• Like 2