Ticket Sales Update 11:30 EST 5/7/2015

Updated List:

SOLD OUT: These numbers do not reflect resellers or platinum ticket packages which are already purchased tickets by another vendor or consumer. These numbers reflect the sold out box office available capacity. Today the remainder of Houston and Buffalo sold out and have been added to the adjusted totals. Some venues have released held tickets. Available capacities have also been adjusted. For example a venue with a GA lawn might fit up to 20,000 but have a show capacity capped at 15,000 for various reasons and estimated forecasts as well as walk up's.

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Houston

Buffalo

Phoenix - 97.85% sold of available capacity

Tampa - 92.0% sold of available capacity

Dallas - 89.5% sold of available capacity

St. Louis - 98.2% sold of available capacity

New Orleans - 98.8% sold of available capacity

Denver - 86.9% sold of available capacity

Tulsa - 90.10% sold of available capacity

Portland - 91.00% sold of available capacity

Montreal - 88.00% sold of available capacity

Newark - 99.35% sold of available capacity

Las Vegas - 95.0% sold of available capacity

Irvine - 92.0% sold of available capacity

Greensboro - 89.50% sold of available capacity

Lincoln - 59.45% sold of available capacity

Saint Paul - 67.45% sold of available capacity

Bristow - 60.74% sold of available capacity

Calgary - 63.00% sold of available capacity

Vancouver - 49.48% sold of available capacity

Kansas City - 71.00% sold of available capacity

West Valley City - 69.56% sold of available capacity

• Like 2

Updated List:

SOLD OUT: These numbers do not reflect resellers or platinum ticket packages which are already purchased tickets by another vendor or consumer. These numbers reflect the sold out box office available capacity. Today the remainder of Houston and Buffalo sold out and have been added to the adjusted totals. Some venues have released held tickets. Available capacities have also been adjusted. For example a venue with a GA lawn might fit up to 20,000 but have a show capacity capped at 15,000 for various reasons and estimated forecasts as well as walk up's.

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Houston

Buffalo

Man that was so awesome last nite on TRF and periscope...Looking to add to my NYC and NJ shows, and the timing of the tour is difficult with other commitments. Was almost able to do DC Bristow, but something is going on that weekend. Plus Bristow is outdoors, with chance of rain, and no light show first set, meh.

Boston and Philly both sold out. Philly seems best option, but no ticketmaster resale option for Philly?? Would hate to make the 3 hour trip, spring for a room, then stub hub tix are no good...ugh...tough decisions.

Updated List:

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Houston

Buffalo

Man that was so awesome last nite on TRF and periscope...Looking to add to my NYC and NJ shows, and the timing of the tour is difficult with other commitments. Was almost able to do DC Bristow, but something is going on that weekend. Plus Bristow is outdoors, with chance of rain, and no light show first set, meh.

Boston and Philly both sold out. Philly seems best option, but no ticketmaster resale option for Philly?? Would hate to make the 3 hour trip, spring for a room, then stub hub tix are no good...ugh...tough decisions.

Wasn't quite sure what you meant about Philly being sold out- Stub Hub does have tickets still left for Philly, as well as this resale site- Ticket Liquidator- http://www.ticketliq..._A4XOQalcOXNcnw

I haven't used Ticket Liquidator but the link has been listed for resales on Rush is A Band since the tour was announced, and the prices seem to be a bit lower.

• Like 1

Updated List:

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Houston

Buffalo

Wasn't quite sure what you meant about Philly being sold out- Stub Hub does have tickets still left for Philly, as well as this resale site- Ticket Liquidator- http://www.ticketliq..._A4XOQalcOXNcnw

I haven't used Ticket Liquidator but the link has been listed for resales on Rush is A Band since the tour was announced, and the prices seem to be a bit lower.

Thanks BC. Philly is looking like a real option for me, are you going?

What I meant was - Ticketmaster has a nice resale ticket exchange here for the NYC area shows-they actually verify the ticket (since it never leaves the ticketmaster system) wheras all Stub Hub and others can do (if the seller sticks me with a fraud) is offer a money back guarantee or try to get me in with another ticket, which would be difficult for them to do if it's a sold out show.

So to invest in lodging and a day off from work?? And possibly walk away without being able to get in :(...but that periscope was unreal last nite. Sometimes risks are necessary!

They are truly Legends.

• Like 1

Updated List:

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Houston

Buffalo

Thanks BC. Philly is looking like a real option for me, are you going?

What I meant was - Ticketmaster has a nice resale ticket exchange here for the NYC area shows-they actually verify the ticket (since it never leaves the ticketmaster system) wheras all Stub Hub and others can do (if the seller sticks me with a fraud) is offer a money back guarantee or try to get me in with another ticket, which would be difficult for them to do if it's a sold out show.

So to invest in lodging and a day off from work?? And possibly walk away without being able to get in :(...but that periscope was unreal last nite. Sometimes risks are necessary!

They are truly Legends.

I don't think Philly is sold out yet. My guess is tickets will mysteriously become available. I don't think it will be a problem if you're just looking to be in the building.

They are going to have to let in some hobos in Saint Paul to fill the Upper deck

ytse, I've been looking and looking for Philly tix and nothing so far. Since I would want to book lodging close to WFC as soon as possible, not sure I can wait for the ticket overlord games (that's for you VS!) for tix to magically appear(as they often do). Boston also, nada available. Those seem to be my best choices for adding a third show. Not thrilled with stubhub option, but I'm sure plenty of fans use them for Rush.

Too bad they didn't do Hershey or Albany this tour. Hope they sell out Lincoln or Minny, otherwise they left sellouts on the drawing board.

ytse, I've been looking and looking for Philly tix and nothing so far. Since I would want to book lodging close to WFC as soon as possible, not sure I can wait for the ticket overlord games (that's for you VS!) for tix to magically appear(as they often do). Boston also, nada available. Those seem to be my best choices for adding a third show. Not thrilled with stubhub option, but I'm sure plenty of fans use them for Rush.

Too bad they didn't do Hershey or Albany this tour. Hope they sell out Lincoln or Minny, otherwise they left sellouts on the drawing board.

I see your point. Luckily in my case, I'm within driving distance to the northeast so all I have to do is show up on the day.

I hate the games too, which is why I'm going to stay sharp for Philly and MSG.

Hi amfc, did I miss the sales update? Looks like the shows have been packed and ticket availability is very limited here in the east. Even small towns like Greensboro looks like it will be capacity crowd. Even stub hub doesn't have that many seats left compared to other bands.

If you have tickets for a show you might get upgraded. I had a friend who was it the top row section of the stadium and got upgraded to but we'll see in the first section I think they do this just to get rid of the extra tickets they have if they don't sell. Does anybody else have any other stories like this to share.

If you have tickets for a show you might get upgraded. I had a friend who was at the top row section of the stadium and got upgraded to but we'll see in the first section on Terry side.I think they do this just to get rid of the extra tickets they have if they don't sell. Does anybody else have any other stories like this to share.

If you have tickets for a show you might get upgraded. I had a friend who was at the top row section of the stadium and got upgraded to but we'll see in the first section on Terry side.I think they do this just to get rid of the extra tickets they have if they don't sell. Does anybody else have any other stories like this to share.

Have One Extra Ticket for Columbus.

Floor Section 1 row M seat 12.

Have electronic tickets now. Could email.

I live in Cleveland. These are "Silver VIP" tickets. If you want a rush duffle bag and tour book and pick set, let me know, I'll throw 'em in the deal.

Open for offers.

Have One Extra Ticket for Columbus.

Floor Section 1 row M seat 12.

Have electronic tickets now. Could email.

I live in Cleveland. These are "Silver VIP" tickets. If you want a rush duffle bag and tour book and pick set, let me know, I'll throw 'em in the deal.

Open for offers.

I don't know if I can go but I would like to if possible. What are you asking for the ticket?