What are Neil, Geddy, and Alex doing right now?

WTF are they doing right now?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-opening night routine

• Geddy and Alex are playing paper football, and drinking
    • They're all drinking
    • Neil is changing his oil
    • Neil, Geddy, and Alex are applying Preparation H to their assteroids
    • Having a ping pong tournament
    • Neil is attending a night class on Native American Culture
    • Geddy is watching a baseball game
    • Alex is doing his sock puppet routine in a bar downtown Tulsa
    • They're all drinking and playing ping pong

Neil is probably exploring the Appalachain/Blue Ridge mountains between GA/NC. I would guess he's biking around the Blue Ridge Parkway or in that general area and will head from there in the morning towards Greensboro.

And they better be signing my drum head! :)

• Like 1

Hmmmmm....I heard they were in Spain for the opening of the Running of the Bulls. Maybe they're going to your house tonight, then overnighting it to Pamplona

No. They just let that little rumor out to throw everyone off their trail. They are here in Spokane. At this moment, Neil is in the kitchen cooking, Alex is washing little plastic forks, and Geddy is trying to decide what to buy me. :)

• Like 1

Hmmmmm....I heard they were in Spain for the opening of the Running of the Bulls. Maybe they're going to your house tonight, then overnighting it to Pamplona

No. They just let that little rumor out to throw everyone off their trail. They are here in Spokane. At this moment, Neil is in the kitchen cooking, Alex is washing little plastic forks, and Geddy is trying to decide what to buy me. :)

Spain/Spokane... depends on the accent. :LOL:

• Like 2

I've got pictures...in really neat attire. Spain

Run with the bulls? Phooey. Why would they do that when they could spend the evening shooting the bull with Lorraine?

• Like 4

Run with the bulls? Phooey. Why would they do that when they could spend the evening shooting the bull with Lorraine?

You're right. Could they be sending body doubles to her house?

I would imagine they'd be sending those to Spain. So if they got trampled it wouldn't be any great loss.

• Like 1

The guys are on their way to me to play a private concert for me.

They are thinking: Screw Kansas City! Why would we go there when our biggest fan is in Sweden!

• Like 3

No. It's really them. No body doubles here. Warming up for tonight's performance, they just got done playing The Weapon for me. No body doubles could do that. ;)

• Like 2

Alex is packing for Kansas City while whistling and saying "YES! Only 12 more!"

Neil is packing for Kansas City while whistling and saying "YES! Only 12 more!"

Geddy is packing for Kansas City while brooding and saying "OH NO! Only 12 more!"

• Like 1

Geddy is packing for Kansas City while brooding and saying "OH NO! Only 12 more!"

That's very good. :LOL:

I hope that no matter what they are each thinking, that each one of them, at some level, feel sad. I know I do.

That's very good. :LOL:

I hope that no matter what they are each thinking, that each one of them, at some level, feel sad. I know I do.

Well, I'm sure that 2 of them are sad. The other one... as happy as the proverbial pig in shite! :D

pig+in+shit.jpg

• Like 1

Probably sitting around wondering if I'll be there in Calgary.. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they walk out on stage and spot me in the upper stands in the back left corner...!! :D :D lol Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 2

Probably sitting around wondering if I'll be there in Calgary.. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they walk out on stage and spot me in the upper stands in the back left corner...!! :D :D lol

Yep...I'm sure that's exactly what they're thinking. You should feel special

• Like 1