Calling it now

Joesaracer

I'd walk to Seattle for that too.

A while back, maybe right after CA tour, someone here said that Rush peeks in here to get ideas for their set lists. Judging from the alleged set list for this tour, I think not.

Heheheh, you're a smart Girl! The last thing the guys want/need is more input on their setlists. It's a big enough PITA as it is. The old adage that comes to mind: Too many cooks...

Yeah that and they don't need to see everybody taking a crap on them whenever they decide to do something for us.

What tour did Geddy video everyone? Was it Time Machine?

If so, I wonder, if this is the end of the line for Rush, if he will do that same at each R40 venue.

Snakes tour.

Mick

Snakes tour then. :)

I still wonder if he will do it this time.

And have the crowd yell "Hello Canada!"

• Like 2

Pretty much 99.99% sure they are opening the second set with Tom Sawyer. That no country for old hens thing must be the intermission video. So this would be the 3rd tour with opening 2nd set with Tom Sawyer. Seems like the first part of the 2nd set is going to be like Time machine part two - a lot of moving pictures. Different strings would be awesome but no way they are playing all of permanent waves as much I would love that.

FOH….?

Pretty much 99.99% sure they are opening the second set with Tom Sawyer. That no country for old hens thing must be the intermission video. So this would be the 3rd tour with opening 2nd set with Tom Sawyer. Seems like the first part of the 2nd set is going to be like Time machine part two - a lot of moving pictures. Different strings would be awesome but no way they are playing all of permanent waves as much I would love that.

FOH….?

Huh? I'm sorry, what?? I'm having trouble... I can't quite... awe, you're gonna have to speak up. All I'm hearing is clicking noises! :D

FOH, are those clicking noises being caused by a mistake in your dmx assigning? Are we going so old school at the end of the night that it's just par-cans and fog machines on a little 16 channel dmx board with a couple built in scenes?? Maybe a tap tempo on it.