Is the setlist a WIN or a FAIL??

cameraman2014

I know everyone has different opinions. This is basically me dying to know whether the Rush community likes the setlist or not. And..maybe I'm trying to find a way to get hints at the setlist without actually looking at it.

Please get here June 8!!

:ph34r: :wacko:

It depends on the individual Rush fan and what your favorite songs are and what you were desperately hoping they would play.

For me, personally? I wouldn't give you two cents for it. Unless, of course, there are some surprises.

• Like 1

Are they repeating a lot of songs from previous tours? I will be excited no matter what they play, but I was hoping for a lot of deep cuts, or creative medleys. Something along those lines.

from what is known yes. What i call Standard Rush fare. 80/'s/90's/present stuff.

we'll see though.

Mick

For what we know at the moment, not something to die for but still worth an evening.

I guess that night I'll miss the parish bingo after all....

• Like 2

If this set has 2 or more CA songs, it's sad.

If it has 2 or more songs from Hemispheres I'm happy

• Like 2

for me I really don't care I just don't like the medley songs. if you're going to play a song play the whole thing or not at all.

Heck, I love the medleys. I love when they change ANY arrangments of any song. Up tempo, low tempo, shorter, longer (jam-based).

The reggae tweak on Working Man last few tours was awesome.

I am not even reading the comments. Rush is playing. And they came up with the setlist. Thus it is an automatic win.
  • Like 4

We won't know the true set list until several dates into the tour. They might have quite a few rotating songs.
  • Like 1

If you're asking this question, you really just need to look. You know you want to....c'mon look! Just do it! :nya nya: ...but wait for late Friday night or early Saturday morning so you can get..."the rest of the story. Good-day!" :D
  • Like 1

There is one song in it though that is exceptional for them to be doing. And will please many, if not most, Rush fans. :)

Only one? I'd say there's at least two of them that are "known" that people will flip over. YOU know which one I mean (F# cough, cough)

• Like 1

I am not even reading the comments. Rush is playing. And they came up with the setlist. Thus it is an automatic win.

So if Geddy asked u for a ******* u would oblige?

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
Edited at Gemini's request

There is one song in it though that is exceptional for them to be doing. And will please many, if not most, Rush fans. :)

That sounds like Jacobs Ladder! :drool:

Adam's Rib comes before that
  • Like 1

That was a bit over the line, even for you.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

That was a bit over the line, even for you.

Yes, it is & I apologize...I had a few margaritas in me when I wrote that! :cosmo: Edited

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 1

I am being strong......two weeks till Tampa.

I got this.....I got this.

• Like 1

It is not my set list but for the Long Hair Denim Jacket 70's crowd you got your show. Other than *THIS SONG* they crank power cords all night. This was different, this was special. Edited by Digital Man