First Set Instumental

DirkPrattLerxst

I'm going with LTTA simply because I think it's a far superior song.

But I won't be surprised if they go with Limbo just because LTTA has been played a LOT over the years.

Who knows... maybe they'll surprise us all and go with MalNar... which wouldn't suck.

On the last two tours, they've played 2-3 instrumentals in the set. I'm sure there's gonna be at least one or two more instrumentals on this tour apart from one of the live staples (which I'm sure we can guess which one it is).

I saw the TFE tour 4 times and Limbo was a lowlight of the night. Does not transfer well live which is probably why they have left it alone. I would love it if La Villa or Where's My Thing? closed out the first set. We know we're getting YYZ. I could live with Main Monkey Business. Malnar should never have left the set. Tired of LTTA.

They might put YYZ in the first set. They have before. Otherwise I think it'll be Malignant Narcissism and a drum solo.

The past 2 tours they've played instrumentals in the first set from the 90's. Perhaps this time we'll get Limbo? If they play Limbo I will freak

Me too but for the wrong reason :D