Tulsa - 88.9% sold of available capacity

Portland - 91.00% sold of available capacity

Montreal - 86.00% sold of available capacity

Buffalo - 98.8% sold of available capacity

Newark - 99.25% sold of available capacity

Las Vegas - 94.50% sold of available capacity

Irvine - 91.22% sold of available capacity

Greensboro - 89.30% sold of available capacity

Plenty of tickets remain for Minnesota, Nebraska, Bristow, Kansas City, Utah, Calgary, and Vancouver.

Updated List:

SOLD OUT:

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seattle

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philadelphia

San Jose

Phoenix - 97.6% sold of available capacity

Tampa - 91.2% sold of available capacity

Dallas - 88.3% sold of available capacity

Houston - 89.7% sold of available capacity

St. Louis - 97.9% sold of available capacity

New Orleans - 98.8% sold of available capacity

Denver - 86.9% sold of available capacity

Tulsa - 88.9% sold of available capacity

Portland - 91.00% sold of available capacity

Montreal - 86.00% sold of available capacity

Buffalo - 98.8% sold of available capacity

Newark - 99.25% sold of available capacity

Las Vegas - 94.50% sold of available capacity

Irvine - 91.22% sold of available capacity

Greensboro - 89.30% sold of available capacity

Plenty of tickets remain for Minnesota, Nebraska, Bristow, Kansas City, Utah, Calgary, and Vancouver.

Thanks!

This makes me angry.

Instead of wasting Rush in cities like Lincoln and wherever city it is they are booked in Minnesota, Kansas etc., they could have come to my city and probably sold out too. If Seattle sold out, we would have too, or almost.

This makes me angry.

Instead of wasting Rush in cities like Lincoln and wherever city it is they are booked in Minnesota, Kansas etc., they could have come to my city and probably sold out too. If Seattle sold out, we would have too, or almost.

Has the band had an history of ever playing your town? Or any other bands like Rush playing there? At this point in their careers they are mainly playing places that they've had a history of doing well in. Seattle is the big city in your state, so they probably figured that was enough. How many miles are you from Seattle?

This makes me angry.

Has the band had an history of ever playing your town? Or any other bands like Rush playing there? At this point in their careers they are mainly playing places that they've had a history of doing well in. Seattle is the big city in your state, so they probably figured that was enough. How many miles are you from Seattle?

They were here in the seventies and I think the last time was the very early eighties.

I realize Seattle is a bigger city, but my point is that if this is the last major tour, what a disgraceful waste to have booked them in cities that have oodles of unsold seats. If they had come to my city, they would have done well because people would have traveled here to see them from Idaho, Canada and Oregon as well. Maybe even northern California.

There is a problem here. No major bands come here. It is not for want of a proper venue either. They just built a huge coliseum in the nineties. I am wondering what the problem is and am tempted to call the place up and just out and out ask them why they never book major bands here. They're probably too cheap is what it is. :(

if you have that I'm happy how about you move

This makes me angry.

They were here in the seventies and I think the last time was the very early eighties.

I realize Seattle is a bigger city, but my point is that if this is the last major tour, what a disgraceful waste to have booked them in cities that have oodles of unsold seats. If they had come to my city, they would have done well because people would have traveled here to see them from Idaho, Canada and Oregon as well. Maybe even northern California.

There is a problem here. No major bands come here. It is not for want of a proper venue either. They just built a huge coliseum in the nineties. I am wondering what the problem is and am tempted to call the place up and just out and out ask them why they never book major bands here. They're probably too cheap is what it is. :(

This makes me angry.

Yeah, they're probably too cheap or just don't have the money to get anyone with a name to play there. If the venue doesn't host enough events, they certainly won't have enough money to pay bands like Rush to come there. Maybe your city is too close to Seattle for anyone to want to bother playing there? They have a show here in Buffalo but have nothing else in between except for New York City which is 400 miles away at the other end of the state. I think promoters want a certain amount of miles between shows. It's probably easier to not have multiple stops in each state when you think about how much time it takes to set up and take down the stage and lights for every show.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

This makes me angry.

What a completely ignorant reply. Way to show you have any clue how the concert industry works. And "whatever city it is they are booked in Minnesota"? That would be Saint Paul. It's kind of the state capital.

• Like 1

Cool! Thanks for the correction. Being from NJ, I was offended. Lol!

The most dense state with huge swaths of Subdivisions for Philly and NYC..... lol. Rush heaven. NJians will be at Philly, Newark, and MSG shows.

This makes me angry.

What a completely ignorant reply. Way to show you have any clue how the concert industry works. And "whatever city it is they are booked in Minnesota"? That would be Saint Paul. It's kind of the state capital.

Well you don't need to be a jerk about it, sheesh.

• Like 1

This makes me angry.

Welcome to The Rush Forum!

This makes me angry.

I feel your pain. Rush has come to the closest arena to me, Giant Center in Hershey, for who knows how long. I am having health problems this spring but feel like I still could have seen them there since my husband goes to Bears minor league hockey games there and knows the ins and outs of the place. Philly is too big of a trek and too exhausting. The choice of cities this time is frustrating, sigh.

• Like 1

Are you sure Seattle is sold out?

There are still a lot of tickets for Seattle on this site- Ticket Liquidator- http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/tickets.aspx?evtid=2485751&utm_source=ls&utm_medium=aff&utm_campaign=rNhKBKMnVmM&LSID=rNhKBKMnVmM-eOThCDih4v4S1JrCu5F0nQ

It is listed on Rush is A Band as a ticket resale site; I haven't dealt with them myself but their prices seem to be a little better than Stubhub.

• Like 1

This makes me angry.

I feel your pain. Rush has come to the closest arena to me, Giant Center in Hershey, for who knows how long. I am having health problems this spring but feel like I still could have seen them there since my husband goes to Bears minor league hockey games there and knows the ins and outs of the place. Philly is too big of a trek and too exhausting. The choice of cities this time is frustrating, sigh.

Philadelphia for you is probably the same distance as Seattle for me. If I remember correctly (I'm a New Jersey born and raised gal), I would say Philadelphia is about two and a half/three hours from Hershey?

This makes me angry.

Philadelphia for you is probably the same distance as Seattle for me. If I remember correctly (I'm a New Jersey born and raised gal), I would say Philadelphia is about two and a half/three hours from Hershey?

Yes, we live a little west of Hershey so it's about 2 and a half hours, sometimes 3 depending on the Philly traffic, to get to the Wells Fargo Center. The drive might be OK but then the parking is further away than in Hershey, etc etc and I have auto immune problems that were fine last summer but horrible now (figures!) so it probably won't work. That's one reason last night and all the photos today are so fun!! :)

• Like 1

This makes me angry.

It's not jerk-ish to say that Rush is being wasted on people in Lincoln?

This makes me angry.

Thanks! Been here since 2007! :rush:

This makes me angry.

Thanks! Been here since 2007! :rush:

Welcome back then! :)

• Like 1

I'm very thankful that Rush is coming to Lincoln. Great city with a BRAND NEW ARENA. Plus, they have never played in Lincoln before. Sorry to all the other cities that aren't getting to see them. It just nice not to have to travel to the bigger cities in the area this time around. Everyone is welcome to come check them out here in Lincoln... Not everyone is a farmer in this state...not that there is anything wrong with that.

This makes me angry.

I think you're taking that too literally. I'm not going to speak for her, but I know that isn't what she meant.

• Like 2

This makes me angry.

I think you're taking that too literally. I'm not going to speak for her, but I know that isn't what she meant.

That's not what I meant at all. You are right.

What I meant is that Lincoln tickets aren't selling very well. Lots of tickets are still available. Same in a few other places. However, after last night, that might all change.