Sold Out So Far

I just checked Utah. There are loads of up-front tix on the re-sale market. This may be the last-minute road trip venue for me, should I decide to go. Utah...they know how to party.

Reminds me of a RUSH reference in the movie SLC Punk... :LOL:

Funny, I just looked at Stub Hub for NJ and the seating chart looks different from the one on ticketmaster. On stub hub the stage looks pushed back a bit. Wonder which one is correct?

I noticed the same thing. That's critical to my position. I remember sitting up first row mezzanine at the old Richfield Colosieum on Alex's side for HYF and it was a great view! I'm hoping this 114 presents the same.

Considering the name of the seating chart on TM, I am assuming that is the correct one. What is on that other site is likely more generic.

I don't get the whole Calgary thing. It is a country music city. It has never really sold that great for them. They haven't even opened the top level there. Vancouver is at 54% too. They should have given a show at the Alaska Airlines Arena and checked off a state they never played before. Hell, hit North Dakota too. They have been in one of the biggest economic booms the last 10 years and they never touched it. They are starving for shows and entertainment there. When bands do show up there they sell out right away.

Very suprised about Vancouver.

So far the follow shows have no official seats left other than through resellers and are sold out.

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seatte

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philly

Phoenix - Less than 400 tickets left

Tampa - Less than 1,000 tickets left

Dallas - 1,500 remaining

Houston - 1,200 remaining

St. Louis - 500 remaining

New Orleans - 400 remaining

Denver - 1,500 remaining

Tulsa - 1,300 remaining

Portland - 1,000 remaining

Montreal - 1,800 remaining

Buffalo - Less than 200 remaining

New Jersey - Less than 300 remaining

Plenty of tickets remain for Minnesota, Nebraska, Bristow, Kansas City, Utah, Calgary, and Vancouver.

I got these numbers direct from a friend at Pollstar who has access to these reports. What gives in New Jersey? That was always a huge market for Rush?

Hows Greensboro NC looking?

Been to Utah once. Hands down one of the top 3 most beautiful states in this country. Some pretty gorgeous women too.

I believe there are plenty in all states,plus Canada too. ;)

• Like 1

So far the follow shows have no official seats left other than through resellers and are sold out.

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seatte

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philly

Dallas - 1,500 remaining

Denver - 1,500 remaining

Tulsa - 1,300 remaining

Plenty of tickets remain for Minnesota, Nebraska, Bristow, Kansas City, Utah, Calgary, and Vancouver.

I got these numbers direct from a friend at Pollstar who has access to these reports. What gives in New Jersey? That was always a huge market for Rush?

I can see why all of the leaks about retirement and injuries are coming out of the woodworks!!!

• Like 1

Yea San Jose is sold out again. Been trying for one for this show every day for a month at least. I do go to this venue quite often though and they released day-of tickets to every show I've been to there (including grabbing a front row seat for ac/dc's last tour)

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seatte

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philly

Dallas - 1,500 remaining

Denver - 1,500 remaining

Tulsa - 1,300 remaining

San Jose sold out the first week.

I don't get the whole Calgary thing. It is a country music city. It has never really sold that great for them. They haven't even opened the top level there. Vancouver is at 54% too. They should have given a show at the Alaska Airlines Arena and checked off a state they never played before. Hell, hit North Dakota too. They have been in one of the biggest economic booms the last 10 years and they never touched it. They are starving for shows and entertainment there. When bands do show up there they sell out right away.

Very suprised about Vancouver.

I'm not, I saw Rush in Vancouver in '97 and it was far from a full house.

I'm going to add a relatively cheap seat in Philly the day of once I find out how the rest of the set shakes out. No way that's selling out. Capacity is bigger than both Newark and MSG.

ytserush the Philly show is marked at 99.10% which only leaves the release of held tickets. Capacity size of a venue has nothing to do with it. Rush utilizes only a percentage of the venue's seats anyway and don't sell obstructed. This show has a larger size stage than the last and with no Cleveland or Pittsburgh show you have people making the trek to Philly instead.

ytserush the Philly show is marked at 99.10% which only leaves the release of held tickets. Capacity size of a venue has nothing to do with it. Rush utilizes only a percentage of the venue's seats anyway and don't sell obstructed. This show has a larger size stage than the last and with no Cleveland or Pittsburgh show you have people making the trek to Philly instead.

Isn't it possible there's an equal chance that some of those people head to Columbus, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit or Bristow instead?

Does that mean the upper decks in Philly will be blocked out?