Sold Out So Far

So far the follow shows have no official seats left other than through resellers and are sold out.

Austin

Alpharetta/Atlanta

New York City/MSG

Boston

Toronto X2 Shows

Chicago

Inglewood

Seatte

Auburn Hills/Detroit

Columbus

Philly

Phoenix - Less than 400 tickets left

Tampa - Less than 1,000 tickets left

Dallas - 1,500 remaining

Houston - 1,200 remaining

St. Louis - 500 remaining

New Orleans - 400 remaining

Denver - 1,500 remaining

Tulsa - 1,300 remaining

Portland - 1,000 remaining

Montreal - 1,800 remaining

Buffalo - Less than 200 remaining

New Jersey - Less than 300 remaining

Plenty of tickets remain for Minnesota, Nebraska, Bristow, Kansas City, Utah, Calgary, and Vancouver.

I got these numbers direct from a friend at Pollstar who has access to these reports. What gives in New Jersey? That was always a huge market for Rush?

Edited by amalignantfarcry

Where do you get that there are plenty of tickets in NJ? Where are you numbers coming from? I'm calling BS. I'd like to see that report.

The three most inexpensive price tiers are sold out.

Edited by dtpoet

pretty impressive numbers if accurate. Maybe NJ is lagging slightly if it is back to back with MSG? That might explain (although I would assume they would always play those venues back to back given the proximity)

I doubt there are plenty of tickets left for the Buffalo show. Rush always draws a good crowd here and on the last tour they had a sellout. On the venue page, the only option they have for tickets are in the lower bowl for $126. That says to me the show is selling pretty damn well.
  • Like 2

Where do you get that there are plenty of tickets in NJ? Where are you numbers coming from? I'm calling BS. I'd like to see that report.

The three most inexpensive price tiers are sold out.

Seems strange as well to me as the show is a Saturday night. I chose NJ over Philly for that reason even though it is 2 hours further from home.

yeah, I just checked NJ as well and saw section 17. It looks like that is a "side view section" as it's shaded in grey. Anyone ever sit here? I am going to Philly but am considering going to NJ as well and taking the 2 hour trip.
  • Like 1

What I noticed that happened 48 hours ago was available capacity figures bounced a bit. I think the demand versus stage dimensions are opening sections and we are also seeing the 10 to 14 day rule of release back to general sale happening as well. There are seats available at venues that were sold VIP originally and now are at like $150.00 per ticket instead of 300-400.00. Promoters releasing holds, credit cards that bounced and systems updating now etc..

yeah, I just checked NJ as well and saw section 17. It looks like that is a "side view section" as it's shaded in grey. Anyone ever sit here? I am going to Philly but am considering going to NJ as well and taking the 2 hour trip.

I haven't sat there but I have section 114 row 2 seats so I hope they're good!

I have sat for shows where those seats are open at the Rock in Newark. 100% clear line of sight. Grab them bro.

I got my section 114 seats cheap compared to what they are listing for now. They are seats 19 & 20 so they are the furtherst from side stage in that row. Hope line off sight is good

By not doing shows in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, West Palm/Sunrise, San Antonio and some other markets, it has pushed more people into other shows and venues that normally would be at 60% sold right now but with only 34 shows and this being billed as the last major tour people are taking road trips and the hardcore fans are going to 3 or 4 shows at a minimum. I am going to 5 shows myself.

I don't get the whole Calgary thing. It is a country music city. It has never really sold that great for them. They haven't even opened the top level there. Vancouver is at 54% too. They should have given a show at the Alaska Airlines Arena and checked off a state they never played before. Hell, hit North Dakota too. They have been in one of the biggest economic booms the last 10 years and they never touched it. They are starving for shows and entertainment there. When bands do show up there they sell out right away.
  • Like 1

What I noticed that happened 48 hours ago was available capacity figures bounced a bit. I think the demand versus stage dimensions are opening sections and we are also seeing the 10 to 14 day rule of release back to general sale happening as well. There are seats available at venues that were sold VIP originally and now are at like $150.00 per ticket instead of 300-400.00. Promoters releasing holds, credit cards that bounced and systems updating now etc..

NJ is completely due to games played by the promoter (or as VS would say, ticket overlords) because...

NJ had NOTHING available from the venue for TWO MONTHS , stage configuration, really??

Great stats amfc, thanks!

• Like 1

Funny, I just looked at Stub Hub for NJ and the seating chart looks different from the one on ticketmaster. On stub hub the stage looks pushed back a bit. Wonder which one is correct?

I noticed the same thing. That's critical to my position. I remember sitting up first row mezzanine at the old Richfield Colosieum on Alex's side for HYF and it was a great view! I'm hoping this 114 presents the same.

You can go on Ticketmaster right now and get Sec 17Row 18, Seats 9-10 which is lower level next to stage on Alex's side. 12th row Alex floor is sitting wide open or Minnesota right now.

In Minnesota, I think the side seats are in the sections that they added when they pushed the stage back a full section due to the pace of initial sales when tickets first became available. The upper decks are still open near the back. The odd pair of floors and whatnot coming available is probably just the usual promoter hold-back on some decent tix to stimulate sales.

I expect there to be the usual 8-10000 fans there. Last tour was right around 8000 at the Target Center iirc.

EDIT: amalfc, do you have a % sold number for St. Paul? I'd love to know if you do, thanks.

Edited by Brava Doh!

TM is the correct and up to the minute one. As rows are opened and or taken off sale it will be adjusted. Every venue is a different size and every stage they might bring on tour doesn't necessarily mean it will fit so they sometimes have to remove a certain amount of lights or space for pyro or what not in order to accommodate the seating set up. A lot of times tickets will become available once they are set up and you will see half of lower level sections open up suddenly day of show.