Thanks for the memories! Over and out (at least for a while)

Hey TRF peeps!

I've been a member of this forum for almost NINE years! I joined when I was 13. This place was a very important part of my life for a very long time, but as my responsibilities away from the keyboard have increased, my participation here has been steadily decreasing.

As it turns out, I will be moving to southern California for my masters degree in music, for which I have very fortunately been offered a tuition waiver. :)

I just wanted to leave a note, as I think this may be the thing that pulls me away from here permanently. My interests and habits have changed, and they don't leave much room for Rush discussion anymore. However, I'll remember this place forever for shaping the person I am politically, musically, and in many other ways.

You're a lovely bunch, and I wish you all the best. Who knows, maybe I'll be back someday. ;)

Over and out,

priest_of_syrinx

• Like 11

Hey TRF peeps!

I've been a member of this forum for almost NINE years! I joined when I was 13. This place was a very important part of my life for a very long time, but as my responsibilities away from the keyboard have increased, my participation here has been steadily decreasing.

As it turns out, I will be moving to southern California for my masters degree in music, for which I have very fortunately been offered a tuition waiver. :)

I just wanted to leave a note, as I think this may be the thing that pulls me away from here permanently. My interests and habits have changed, and they don't leave much room for Rush discussion anymore. However, I'll remember this place forever for shaping the person I am politically, musically, and in many other ways.

You're a lovely bunch, and I wish you all the best. Who knows, maybe I'll be back someday. ;)

Over and out,

priest_of_syrinx

Congrats! You must be an excellent student as tuition waivers in the arts are hard to come by. Best wishes with your studies and take care :ebert:

Congratulations and good luck. Stop by three times a year for ten minutes, let us know how it is all going.

Hey TRF peeps!

Over and out,

priest_of_syrinx

I joined when I was 13 as well.

:unsure:

You will be back. Feel the Force of TRF. Don't go over to the Dark Side.

Seriously though, congratulations and good luck in your new ventures!

Good luck, and I hope you still find the time to pop in on us occasionally. :cheers: