Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Suggestions for Brucey's member title:

- Endless Trackless;

- Grand Caravan Thinker;

- Secret Xanadu's Agent.

Babycat's Nemesis (he's always trying to beat me in a certain thread...! :LOL: )

I like this one too!

:D

• Like 1

I still don't have one.

Oh well....Words, stuff...

:)

I am now Big Hat Funny!

Reminds me of Badmotorfinger so yeah, that's cool. :hail:

That's not all that's big.....Ba-dum-dum :Neil:

• Like 1

Soon I want to be known as "Mr. 26,000"

You've had a few member titles already!

Your point?

FYI, a PM to 73 is a good way to go about bestowing a title on someone.

He started this thread so we all could suggest titles :)

I've come up with the member titles for about a dozen different people on this forum. For each one, I sent a PM to 73. Just sayin. ;)

I was told this, about this thread, and that a person 'earned' their title, so I've been patiently waiting for my FINAL ACHIEVEMENT To be 'put into place' as it were. Get to WORK ILSnwdog!!! My life is INTERRUPTED, dood!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20in%20yellow%20baseball%20cap.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I've come up with the member titles for about a dozen different people on this forum. For each one, I sent a PM to 73. Just sayin. ;)

I was told this, about this thread, and that a person 'earned' their title, so I've been patiently waiting for my FINAL ACHIEVEMENT To be 'put into place' as it were. Get to WORK ILSnwdog!!! My life is INTERRUPTED, dood!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20in%20yellow%20baseball%20cap.gif

Oh, you've earned your title!

• Like 1

I only come here on my phone now (I'm getting better with this technology stuff) so I have absolutely no idea if I have one. It could be the most insulting one on this entire forum and I just wouldn't know.

Your new title is "Babycat's Nemesis".

• Like 2

Oh, you've earned your title!

This must've just happened, because I don't remember this being there a couple days ago....but YAY!!! I BELONG NOW!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Woo%20Hoo%20banana.png

• Like 8

Your point?

My point was exactly as I said:

Stop being so obtuse!
  • Like 1

Your point?

My point was exactly as I said:

Stop being so obtuse!

Ok, I'll have that cleared up by this evening.

I LOVE being on a board where people KNOW WHAT OBTUSE MEANS!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

• Like 1

I've just today noticed that I have a member title! Thank you all very much, this means I'm finally cool, so screw you bullies who thought I'd never amount to anything! Time to be Babycat's nemesis for the first time in a week or so, she probably thought I'd given up..........
  • Like 6

I've just today noticed that I have a member title! Thank you all very much, this means I'm finally cool, so screw you bullies who thought I'd never amount to anything! Time to be Babycat's nemesis for the first time in a week or so, she probably thought I'd given up..........

Yes with a true nemesis & a testing the fences type of animal surely sets up some fantastic booty clawing no matter who posts last....

:LMAO:

• Like 3