Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

"from the cask of 64" would be my choice but " my keyboard has been drinking" makes me fall on the floor with laughter I mean gut splitting laughter cause it just goes to show

1- it is true

2- "keyboard" all along had aspirations of fame and I am only a tool to help it get it done!!!

I love all the other choices as well you are my cybernetic tochia (look it up)

I love all of you more than you know and what ever choice that is made I will embace it but If keyboard is un happy I pitty you...

:LMAO: :yay:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

Here are a couple of choices

the Bourbonateher...

Thank you sir may I have another?

It was like this when I found it!

Mi namb is keydbored

what did I say?

Edit; misspellod

huh who me?

Oh God there goes the neighbor hood!

Just sayin...

anyhoo what?

I could go on forever,

I mean it I could go on for ever

:LMAO:

• Like 1

What would mine be?

:bump:

"Right Said Fred"

There's absolutely no connection between you and that old band other than the name. However, I can imagine one of those animal characters in your Freddy thread with a word balloon with Right Said Fred's famous song "I'm too sexy" in it.

OR

If you want a Rush-related one then "Poltergeist of a Chance" for that otherworldly experience you have been having.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

There's absolutely no connection between you and that old band other than the name. However, I can imagine one of those animal characters in your Freddy thread with a word balloon with Right Said Fred's famous song "I'm too sexy" in it.

OR

If you want a Rush-related one then "Poltergeist of a Chance" for that otherworldly experience you have been having.

I like them both. Especially "Poltergeist of a Chance". Clever.

I was thinking of ideas last night and most of them are a mix between FNAF and Rush. Like the two I like the most are "Nightmare Geddy" and "Springpratt". Anything else?

There will be times when we get one quick suggestion and I like it enough to install it without waiting for others. Like this one for LedRush:

The Counterparts Remain The Same :D

Done!

Got that that 5 year anniversary coming up.... I know a gift I would like ;)

/hint

"Always a Bridesmaid"

Isn't that Kenny Lee's title already?
  • Like 1

What would mine be?

I like this one.

:yes: I 3rd "Poltergeist of a Chance" for Freddy
  • Like 2

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

OR

I was thinking of ideas last night and most of them are a mix between FNAF and Rush. Like the two I like the most are "Nightmare Geddy" and "Springpratt". Anything else?

Suggesting one's own member name is bad taste. It's like a nickname, it has to be given to you
  • Like 5

/hint

"Always a Bridesmaid"

:yes:

"Bridesmaid Revisited", then?

• Like 1

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

OR

Suggesting one's own member name is bad taste. It's like a nickname, it has to be given to you

That's right. It's part of the deal here. Suck it up!

I love mine...thanks LIX

• Like 4

/hint

"Always a Bridesmaid"

Your Lion, you're telling the truth! KennyLee claimed that one, and it embarrasses him every time he notices it. :LOL:

• Like 1

/hint

your member name should be "...you know who I mean"

So it will read "That One Guy... you know who I mean"

That is AWESOME! Someone make this happen!!!

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

OR

"Kwitcherbeggin'" is my vote! Make it so!
  • Like 3