Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We'd could call him TRF's Resident Archivist.

I dig it...
  • Like 2

As fun as all this banter is, let's not stray too far off topic (that goes for me, too). The last candidate is a ways back on the previous page, and that makes it harder for people to catch up. :)

Len Songs is tough because he's been gone for quite a while. Needs to be something to do with statistics or keeping track of others likes and dislikes. Thinking....

Mel Kiper the 3rd?...

When I name a new person, quote my post with their name so there's no confusion. Even though we're doing this one person at a time, it will be easier for everyone to follow along.

Next up:

len(songs)

Here's my thing

reference to their expressed love for "where's my thing?"

As fun as all this banter is, let's not stray too far off topic (that goes for me, too). The last candidate is a ways back on the previous page, and that makes it harder for people to catch up. :)

Len Songs is tough because he's been gone for quite a while. Needs to be something to do with statistics or keeping track of others likes and dislikes. Thinking....

Mel Kiper the 3rd?...

TRF's Resident Archivist. This is Lorraine's. Just wanted to quote you so you wouldn't miss it... :)

Mel Kiper the 3rd?...

TRF's Resident Archivist. This is Lorraine's. Just wanted to quote you so you wouldn't miss it... :)

I won't miss any suggestions. That's why we're doing these one member at a time.

Lorraine, how about just "The Archivist"?

• Like 1

Mel Kiper the 3rd?...

I won't miss any suggestions. That's why we're doing these one member at a time.

That's fine with me. Nice of you to ask me, but you're the boss. :laughing guy:

Mel Kiper the 3rd?...

That's fine with me. Nice of you to ask me, but you're the boss. :laughing guy:

If you didn't like it I wouldn't use it. ;)

• Like 1

Sounds very close to "the anarchist" - is he a Clockwork fan?

Don't remember. There aren't that many... ;)
  • Like 3

I don't remember, but I'll check.

IMO it doesn't matter if he likes CA. It's an altered Rush reference that fits the way he carries himself on here.

• Like 1

IMO it doesn't matter if he likes CA. It's an altered Rush reference that fits the way he carries himself on here.

You're right, so what I found out is moot. :)

It's certainly well documented that Led despises Counterparts with every bit of his being.

Yep. Perfect... :LOL:

You're right, so what I found out is moot. :)

So, Len (songs) is done. I'll post the next one a little later.

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: This is all they'd let me post. I tried using more. I think my computer almost crashed Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

People that dislike CA should be sentenced to an eternity of listening to S&A, or one time through the whole album, whichever is longer.

• Like 3