HUGE SPOILERS, PROBABLY HALF THE SETLIST

pfrushfan0122

CA tour 6pm opening nite, TRFers still droolling over Jacobs Ladder on the leaked list. Oh yeah, and no ND that tour. How accurate was that back then? Edited by Gabrielgil513

If this is really the entire set list, it's very disappointing.

As I stated in the twitter feed this is NOT a comprehensive setlist. Only a list of the video credits for this tour.

It does not include any songs that don't have a video presentation nor does it indicate that every song will be played every night. Nor do these credits indicate where in the setlist any particular song might end up.

22 songs have video credits. Assuming that the assumption that there will be songs rotating on a nightly basis is true I would guess there will be anywhere from 4-8 additional songs played during this tour.

• Like 2

If this is really the entire set list, it's very disappointing.

Lorraine, get a hold of yourself. Just look at these songs:

Clockwork Angels--Awesome

The Anarchist--Awesome

The Wreckers--Good

Headlong Flight--Awesome

Big Money--Good, probably rotated

Far Cry--Good

One Little Victory--Good

Animate--Great

Roll The Bones--Why? Because the Pope digs it!!!

Distant Early Warning--Good. Probably rotated with ???

Subdivisions--Staple

Tom Sawyer--Staple

Red Barchetta/YYZ (together?)--Staples

The Camera Eye--Great

Spirit of Radio/Natural Science/Closer To The Heart--Great

Jacob's Ladder--Orgasmic

Hemispheres Prelude/Cygnus X1--Orgasmic

2112 --Great

Let us be grateful for this offing of mostly great songs

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

Also, the "special thanks to Marshall amps and Ampeg"...along with the "stage re-creation" credit...looks like we're headed for the return of the wall of (possibly just for scenery purposes) amps!
  • Like 3

Also, the "special thanks to Marshall amps and Ampeg"...along with the "stage re-creation" credit...looks like we're headed for the return of the wall of (possibly just for scenery purposes) amps!

I was hoping they'd do that. Even if they're dummies no one would know.

What makes this make no sense that it's legit- FOH, who appears to be the real deal, indicated entire staff had to sign ND agreements. So why go thru that headache, then print all the set list in your tour book and MAIL it out before the tour. Now thinking back, CA setlist was NOT KNOWN before opening nite.

I'm calling this...its total BS. Done!

We're getting jumpy in here. It's all a hoax. A cruel internet hoax

So, I'm assumming all of this is fake too....

https://fbcdn-sphoto...71967cb9ecb1ff2

I've been a fan a long time, and never recall setlists known before opening nite.Although the swag looks awesome, is that gold or silver? Now its hitting me, duh, they never mailed out tour books before!

to make "everyone involved with the tour sign a ND" then mail the set list out, is funny.

TM, I ain't jumpy, as work is slow and its actually the highlight of my afternoon. How sad.

S&A 2007 tour setlist was leaked the night before opening, some people were listening outside the dress rehearsal.

• Like 1

Obviously this is not the entire setlist

The tourbooks have recently listed special animation and video credits for certain songs, but definitely not all of them

The songs with the / between them don't mean anything other than the same company or team worked on the vids for those songs

My guess would be these are the songs that will be in the setlist every night and the others to be rotated won't have special videos done

This is simply "THE" songs each night with more rotated in and out

It's also a very safe, very safe setlist

Disappointing IMO

Seen it all except Jacob's Ladder

Everything has been played except JL/Prelude since 2002

Way too many CA songs

2 would have been good

RTB - geez I thought that was finally retired

I still expect surprises with the setlist

If I was Rush I would take the tool route and have all this be a hoax :)

• Like 3

Hey look at it this way. JL and Hemispheres/all of CYGNUS x1--all of 2112.

This should make someone happy!

I don't think it'll be all of 2112 or Cygnus, perhaps not even JL.

When the band prints 2112 on live liner notes or something, they usually just mean Overture/Temples.

The tourbooks have recently listed special animation and video credits for certain songs, but definitely not all of them

The songs with the / between them don't mean anything other than the same company or team worked on the vids for those songs

My guess would be these are the songs that will be in the setlist every night and the others to be rotated won't have special videos done

Disappointing IMO

Way too many CA songs

2 would have been good

I wouldn't call this a dissapointment (RTB excepted) or even a safe set, but otherwise yeah.

I don't think that all of these are gonna be every nighters (particularly the CA ones) either.

• Like 1

Their last major tour, and they are playing four songs from Clockwork A-holes? I could see Headlong Flight, as it is their best song since Moving Pictures. But the other three? Srsly? They want to go out playing "The Wreckers" or "The Anarchist"?
  • Like 1

I know this is hard for some people to believe, but not everyone saw them on the CA tour, so having CA songs isn't a big deal.

Rush could play their entire discography and people would be disappointed because Geddy would pass out every show. I'm not really surprised by the whining, though. Par for the course. I'll go and enjoy my show, while some of you complain about it on here and hold each other.

• Like 11

I know this is hard for some people to believe, but not everyone saw them on the CA tour, so having CA songs isn't a big deal.

Rush could play their entire discography and people would be disappointed because Geddy would pass out every show. I'm not really surprised by the whining, though. Par for the course. I'll go and enjoy my show, while some of you complain about it on here and hold each other.

Hear hear.

What happened to all the johnnyonthespot posts about spoiler songs being rehearsed?

Other than the anarchrist not one of the songs mentioned as spoliers are in here

Kooky

I know I mentioned Prelude and Far Cry by name and eluded to NatSci and JL

This isn't the entire setlist.... more will be revealed Friday night.

Disappointing IMO

Way too many CA songs

2 would have been good

I agree that the only highlight is Jacob's Ladder.

I've been reading. I don't have the Tour book. All I know is that Snaked has been a reliable source for some time now. He is NOT just some run-of-the-mill fan.

This list doesn't surprise me. Naturally most of it's going to be post Moving Pictures. I'm not surprised that CA is getting additional love. I think the band really like these songs. I'm fine with them being selfish. It's their band.

In a recent interview, Alex referenced 35 songs. Even if he exaggerated, you can still count on at least 30 probably being on the comprehensive setlist.

Alex also said the show would be shorter. Take that comment that plus his "35 song" statement", it can only lead to one of two things; shorter versions of songs or songs blended together.

Someone earlier posted that you shouldn't read too much into the "/" because it just means that they were directed by the same person. I don't think that is accurate because the SOR/NS/CTTH director is that same as the The Anarchist.

Looks like there will be plenty of songs from Moving Pictures, Permanent Waves, and Clockwork Angels. So lots of great material from three of their best albums. I'm all right with that.
  • Like 1

I've been reading. I don't have the Tour book. All I know is that Snaked has been a reliable source for some time now. He is NOT just some run-of-the-mill fan.

This list doesn't surprise me. Naturally most of it's going to be post Moving Pictures. I'm not surprised that CA is getting additional love. I think the band really like these songs. I'm fine with them being selfish. It's their band.

In a recent interview, Alex referenced 35 songs. Even if he exaggerated, you can still count on at least 30 probably being on the comprehensive setlist.

Alex also said the show would be shorter. Take that comment that plus his "35 song" statement", it can only lead to one of two things; shorter versions of songs or songs blended together.

Someone earlier posted that you shouldn't read too much into the "/" because it just means that they were directed by the same person. I don't think that is accurate because the SOR/NS/CTTH director is that same as the The Anarchist.

dt belated congrats for asking Alex that awesome question. Remind me...he clearly said all eras and older material. And said something to the effect of too much 80s recently. I know he rattled off HYF, but he may have 'misremembered' that specific album on the spot as they only played one from HYF last tour.

To play along again and again,yes all Rush songs are good/great/ and o word (t/h to TM)...but as this is claimed to be their last tour, to play mostly all repeats (dating back ten years) would be extremely disappointing, if this were real.

Anyone thinking it is real, please do so, but please comment on the logic of FOHs Non Disclosure story... then they mail out setlists the next day. Hilarious.