Which is it?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. This or that? Studio albums only

• Rush Thru Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures thru Clockwork Angels

Another reason is it gets rid of all you DELIGHTFUL CA fans, lol

Mick

Delightful?

You are crazy lolsies...they drive me mad! Makes me want to smash the album even more.

it was sarcasm, lol

i want wanna break a billion copies of CA over their heads.

or just bury them in a pile of CA'S.....like the sound, lol

Mick

Some call it metal.

I call it scrap metal.

• Like 1

I know people call me crazy......but it's BECAUSE Of it's fans i wish CA didn't Exist. not really the content....although it is BAD.

It. SUCKS. lol i may get hammered for this post. but 2 years of this rabid CA'S god stuff......i don't care

Mick

• Like 2

I HATE YOU!

making a split between PeW and MP....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry AFTK, you might be my favourite album, but life without Red Barchetta AND Chain Lightning?

No...had to go with MP-Presto (that was their last album, right?)

Oh, and VT (that was their actual last album, right?)

:LOL: ...

A life without CA, is a great life

yea you Said. it......i actually Wish CA was never puked out.

i sincerely wish it.

Mick

There's more great music on CA than on the rest of the catalog from PoW on. And it's not really even close.

Which makes me wonder, what kind of government experiment BF4000, EagleMoon, Lorraine, Narpsberg, are undergoing. To say the album has infantile lyrics, lame songs, BS production, and is best used as a plate for corn dogs and tater tots, indicates something deeper.

Dude get over it. Your great love is not every other persons idea of a great album.

For goodness sake, it is an album, not a saint being criticised!

Cue Rosanna

I know people call me crazy......but it's BECAUSE Of it's fans i wish CA didn't Exist. not really the content....although it is BAD.

It. SUCKS. lol i may get hammered for this post. but 2 years of this rabid CA'S god stuff......i don't care

Mick

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Mick

Delightful?

You are crazy lolsies...they drive me mad! Makes me want to smash the album even more.

it was sarcasm, lol

i want wanna break a billion copies of CA over their heads.

or just bury them in a pile of CA'S.....like the sound, lol

Mick

Maybe there are copies of CA buried with all those ET video games

• Like 2

I HATE YOU!

making a split between PeW and MP....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry AFTK, you might be my favourite album, but life without Red Barchetta AND Chain Lightning?

No...had to go with MP-Presto (that was their last album, right?)

Oh, and VT (that was their actual last album, right?)

:LOL: ...

A life without CA, is a great life

yea you Said. it......i actually Wish CA was never puked out.

i sincerely wish it.

Mick

There's more great music on CA than on the rest of the catalog from PoW on. And it's not really even close.

Which makes me wonder, what kind of government experiment BF4000, EagleMoon, Lorraine, Narpsberg, are undergoing. To say the album has infantile lyrics, lame songs, BS production, and is best used as a plate for corn dogs and tater tots, indicates something deeper.

Dude get over it. Your great love is not every other persons idea of a great album.

For goodness sake, it is an album, not a saint being criticised!

Cue Rosanna

Smart response. As always.

Mick

Agreed. The sight f the album cover grinds my gears because of all the silly fanboying it gets.

And Toto always gets thrown back in my face. Funny, at least I can recognise real metal when I hear it lol.

• Like 1

Mick

lol....give me one. it's worth it, lol

• Like 1

Mick

lol....give me one. it's worth it, lol

Same. Slate Presto...but expect death gor slating an overrated dud.

• Like 1

12 to 12. Very cool. Gonna wait this out over the weekend and then up the stakes just a bit... :fury:

8 of my top 10 are Moving Pictures and later. Permanent Waves and 2112 aren't enough to make me go '70s. 1981-present it is.
  • Like 1

Mick

Ah Mick, you'd miss us. What would you do if you couldn't call CA a piece of ***? :laughing guy: Cheers! :gumby:

• Like 2

Well, I have to go with Moving Pictures- CA, just love those albums and besides I get the live ones so I can still have 2112, Spirit of Radio etc. :haz: :rush:

No lives ones. Sorry... :( Studio only

Hmm, did you change that last night? I don't remember seeing "studio albums only" :oops: I stand by my vote in any case :popcorn:

• Like 1

Well, I have to go with Moving Pictures- CA, just love those albums and besides I get the live ones so I can still have 2112, Spirit of Radio etc. :haz: :rush:

No lives ones. Sorry... :( Studio only

Hmm, did you change that last night? I don't remember seeing "studio albums only" :oops: I stand by my vote in any case :popcorn:

I honestly changed it right after I made the thread. There seemed to be lots of confusion about a few things. If you don't like 70's :rush: thats cool... ;)
  • Like 1

Mick

Ah Mick, you'd miss us. What would you do if you couldn't call CA a piece of ***? :laughing guy: Cheers! :gumby:

He'd resort to calling Vaport Trails a POS.

• Like 1

Mick

He'd resort to calling Vaport Trails a POS.

What you mean Resort TM.......I do that anyway, lol

Mick