Rush Have Arrived in Tulsa

Jag2112

"Yesterday, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson were spotted at the Tulsa International Airport"

The phrase 'Tulsa International Airport' cracks me up. A couple of flights per day to Canada and they're 'international'.

That airport is mostly used for transcontinental flights running low on gas.

• Like 4

Mr. Peart needs some Rush stickers on his bike!

http://oi60.tinypic.com/28gqyon.jpg

He'll have fun Tornado chasing with that

• Like 1

He'll have fun Tornado chasing with that

Heaven forbid if anyone finds out he's affiliated with...gasp...a rock band. :D

• Like 1

Why are they there already?

To get everything set up, run through the full show in an arena setting, work out the bugs.

• Like 1

Do they usually arrive at the location of their first concert a week before?

I wonder what they are going to find to entertain themselves with in Tulsa. Tulsa sounds a lot like where I live - deadsville.

• Like 1

To the Prattmobile! :D

I wonder what they are going to find to entertain themselves with in Tulsa. Tulsa sounds a lot like where I live - deadsville.

I believe they usually do, at least nowdays. The size of the production now with all of the big screens and lighting kind of make that necessary. It's amazing to me how they get it all done in time for a show on tour. If you've never seen it Lorraine, you should watch the DVD called Backstage Secrets: On The Road With The Rock Band Rush. It's really neat to see how they set up the shows during a tour what all goes into it.

• Like 4

I believe they usually do, at least nowdays. The size of the production now with all of the big screens and lighting kind of make that necessary. It's amazing to me how they get it all done in time for a show on tour. If you've never seen it Lorraine, you should watch the DVD called Backstage Secrets: On The Road With The Rock Band Rush. It's really neat to see how they set up the shows during a tour what all goes into it.

Plus,

Getting a feel for the atmosphere. Gotta try out some good food and Neil can ride his bike around. :D

• Like 2

I have Backstage Secrets but I never watched it. I'll watch it tomorrow. Thanks, Eagle!

• Like 1

I have Backstage Secrets but I never watched it. I'll watch it tomorrow. Thanks, Eagle!

:)

Alex was overheard on the plane asking,

"Is there a Ritz Carlton in Tulsa?"

Alex was overheard on the plane asking,

"Is there a Ritz Carlton in Tulsa?"

Why don't you scoot over to Tulsa and regale Rush with tales of your many and varied escapades?

You know I could Lorraine.

Alex would love my Sarah McLachlan story...

• Like 1