Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Big Money for DEW

NS for JL

CE for RB

NS for JL

would be HUGELY UNFAIR as NS has been done many times

how bout NS for DEW?

A shorter version of NS for SOR. Please?!?? If JL is an alternate, I think it is off for Newark. I will cry....

• Like 1

Big Money for DEW

NS for JL

CE for RB

NS for JL

how bout NS for DEW?

I wouldn't mind seeing Natural Science again...JUST DON'T TOUCH MY JACOB'S LADDER. Lol

Now I'm nervous for Sunday because of JL....

Big Money for DEW

NS for JL

CE for RB

NS for JL

how bout NS for DEW?

A shorter version of NS for SOR. Please?!?? If JL is an alternate, I think it is off for Newark. I will cry....

dt gotta find a way to get to MSG or Philly if JL rotates

That would be horrific, rotate a song you never played?

But after seeing that grainy video and awesome light show, gotta give them slack, they certainly deserve it

The only thing that worries me, is that it seems like they might be alternating Jacob's Ladder and Natural Science....and if that's the case, I really really really really really REALLY hope I get the Jacob's Ladder set!!!!

Otherwise....this setlist...OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup.

That was just awesome. I cannot wait for the Chicago show, even though I hate seeing shows in that barn, United Center. The place sounds like crap :(

Rush always sounded better in Rosemont and when they played Summerfest they were freakin LOUD!!

Seeing the Periscope feed had me as happy as I was for my first Rush show in 1980 at the International Ampitheater. Saw quite a few of tonight's songs that night, so this was just awesome now at 47 from being 12 back then :)

• Like 2

I am still in shock. They played hemispheres. I am in shock. So many classics all in one show. I am really curious about the switch up songs. Since hen wen in reverse order with the albums, the switch songs will likely be from the same album. Or an album they skipped.

HOLY. WHAT A SETLIST!!!!

Quick question, were any of the older songs tuned down or done instrumentally, or did Geddy just balls-to-the-wall sing them?? Can't wait for Toronto!!!!

Tuned down? Yes!

Geddy balls to the wall sing? No they were done with sign language interpretation

HOLY. WHAT A SETLIST!!!!

Quick question, were any of the older songs tuned down or done instrumentally, or did Geddy just balls-to-the-wall sing them?? Can't wait for Toronto!!!!

Tuned down? Yes!

Geddy balls to the wall sing? No they were done with sign language interpretation

Well that would be interesting to see! LOL

Can't say enough about how great this set is. Really looking forward to seeing them in June!

Seems like this setlist will be physically tough on Neil, Alex, and Geddy. Full-tilt jamming most of the night.

They really do love us!!!!

• Like 1

Saw this pic posted on FB. Not sure whose picture it was originally so don't know who to credit.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/11220818_10203012520473424_8063248848811873717_n_zps1powg3ff.jpg

• Like 10

Main thing is DONT SUB JACOBS LADDER. I know everyone seems to love Xanadu and so do I but they have played it on several tours since its release compared to something like Jacobs Ladder. Of course even bigger surprises would be Lakeside and What Your Doing.

Having said that I really doubt that Xanadu will be a sub - its a big production scale with all the visuals plus the double necks. They will not switch that up. The only confusing thing is what they will do with Camera Eye/Natural Science/Jacobs. I've seen NS plenty of times. Would love to get the other two in one show.

• Like 2