Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I remember some people having massive hissy fits when they started with 3 Clockwork Angels songs, and soon after that those people looked very silly!

I hated that they wasted time doing that. There were so many other songs that they could've done.

I had to avoid this forum for the first few shows because I didn't want to know everything ahead of seeing it in person. So I didn't get to share the joy of opening night via Periscope. I was here for many later shows and it was always great fun, but man, seeing it all unfold for that first time - in real time - must have been truly amazing. I'm still jealous that I missed it! Edited by TexMike

I remember some people having massive hissy fits when they started with 3 Clockwork Angels songs, and soon after that those people looked very silly!

That was a highlight for me. It was great hearing those songs without the orchestra. The orchestra was awesome, but it was great to get the different arrangement. Nice to have both.

• Like 2

"On this day" popped up on my Facebook today and it was my friend checking us in to see Rush on this day 3 years ago! :) Such an amazing concert. And after the show it was raining really hard and they were talking about flooding and before the concert was over, my mom and one of my best friends kept texting me about the weather and I told them I was NOT leaving early! And I made it home just fine!
  • Like 2

:sigh: I miss the periscope feed parties... :sigh:

I haven’t used Periscope since, but man, those were good times.

• Like 1

Remember that night? Led Rush, Tex, I think John Rogers, and who else traveled to go? The pictures are here somewhere.

It was incredible on here. So much excitement. As were the rest of the periscope threads. Each one was so much fun.

Those days are gone.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 7

For all of the periscope threads, I wasn't around on here until after them. For the "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" concert in Vancouver, I did post on, and in it that I was there, and attended to it.
  • Like 5

"Lol I'm in the back room at work on hold with another store just mashing the refresh button on my phone. So excited! "

- Nate

The anticipation was exhilarating!

• Like 5

There was merch...

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/5.jpg

No ARF40 tshirts, though, I really think they missed a great opportunity to make some extra cash there.

• Like 4

There was merch...

No ARF40 tshirts, though, I really think they missed a great opportunity to make some extra cash there.

I agree...I am happy I got a Dalmatian R40 shirt!
  • Like 3

For buying a shirt, I've thought that it's been hard for picking, and choosing to do because of the artworks, and designs being great. When the white "Time Machine Tour" baseball jersey came out, it was new, and different because haven't seen anything like that before, so when the black "Clockwork Angels Tour" baseball jersey came out, I bought that, and the black "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" football jersey came out, I bought that. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

:haz:

Quick! Check Periscope!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Those were such good times! There's nothing like watching Rush with other Rush fans.

That put a smile on my face.
  • Like 3

There was merch...

I have been trying to get my tee shirt guy to make me an Arf40 shirt, but I cannot find a clear photo to use as a base. Anyone got any ideas?