Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I would have loved to have been able to watch it like all of you did. That must have been something else!

iwish all concerts could do that. cause of my chair. it's a hassle to go. Technically that was my first live show since the TM tour.

I had sally on my lap for Xanadu, lol. i got to her to howl cause i was singing. She wanted to "Sing" with me.

Mick

:LOL: My cats used to run in the other room when I started singing but they stopped doing that. I don't think it's because I got any better. It's just that they got used to what I call singing.

• Like 2

So are you actually going to try to go, Lorraine?

If my doctor thinks I can handle it, I will be there. I wouldn't miss this for anything. :)

Hope all goes well for you so that you can get the thumbs up for the concert!!

• Like 2

Are there any close up pictures yet from last night posted?

People are posting them on Facebook but so far I've not seen anything much here.

Are there any close up pictures yet from last night posted?

People are posting them on Facebook but so far I've not seen anything much here.

I checked over at Cygnus, but he doesn't have anything yet.

When they did Xanadu, did Alex take that note down at the beginning?

Eagle would know what i am talking about because we discussed this once. He used to do it when they did the song in concert in the late seventies up to about 1980.

Eagle would know what i am talking about because we discussed this once. He used to do it when they did the song in concert in the late seventies up to about 1980.

Can you refresh my memory? Btw, I sent you a PM.

He doesn't do it on the album version. I know you have Pinkpop so I listened to that bootleg. It's at the :53-4-5-6 mark.

He doesn't do it on the album version. I know you have Pinkpop so I listened to that bootleg. It's at the :53-4-5-6 mark.

You mean when he hits the note and slides it down to the next one..etc...?

EDIT: He did do it last night at the concert.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

You mean when he hits the note and slides it down to the next one..etc...?

EDIT: He did do it last night at the concert.

Yes. i always loved that because it added a poignant touch to the song that wasn't there on the album cut.

Still waiting for it to load. This could be an all weekend project. My computer can't walk and chew gum at the same time. :LOL:

• Like 1

Got it!!!!

Unbelievable.

When was the last time they did the entire Xanadu? It had to be the early eighties.

If Alex hadn't gone off key at the very end, it would have been perfect.

By the time they get to Seattle, they ought to have the song down pat. :)

• Like 1

FYI - It does not matter how you 'Hold the phone' with Periscope open while you are 'Doing the filming', the compression, or filtering that has to be processed

from the device to the web, can only allow an 'Up and down' perspective.

This is from all the feeds I have ever seen from any broadcast.

I watched some kids Graduation earlier today. Those parents were so proud.

Go Jason!! Whoever u are

When was the last time they did the entire Xanadu? It had to be the early eighties.

Yes, the Signals Warm-Up Tour, I think.

• Like 1

You would never know that from listening to what they did last night.

Did you hear it, Disk?

It was awesome last night sitting at home waiting to read what song they played!! I do have a couple of questions. One I will not be able to go to the any shows this time around due to going to school. I did things backwards and am back in school after being away 20 years And seeing how this might be the last major tour, do you think ther will ba second leg? Second qestion, and forgive me for sounding stupid. I read that someone was streaming the concert last night and I remember seeing the word periscope. How would I be able to get ths? Thanks everone!!!!

Some just posted the link. Click and you're in...at least on a PC.

We should start a Periscope link thread...

Worked on a mac too, although tomorrow night I think i will do it on my phone or iPad, and use apple tv, to get it on the bigger screen

I assume none of those amps onstage were plugged in, right? It was just for show...? They are still using their speaker emulators?

My guess is that Alex's amp/s are somewhere on the side and mic'd, Geddy would still be running into his Orange amp, DI and speaker simulators

I assume none of those amps onstage were plugged in, right? It was just for show...? They are still using their speaker emulators?

My guess is that Alex's amp/s are somewhere on the side and mic'd, Geddy would still be running into his Orange amp, DI and speaker simulators

There are no actual amps onstage as they're using in-ear monitors.

Oh Geddy's "amps" had Ampeg heads and the cabinets had labels that said "Dirk"!

You would never know that from listening to what they did last night.

Did you hear it, Disk?

Last night? Yeah, I did, on Periscope. It was AMAZING.

The "in ears" have nothing to do with the amps on or off stage. That's a separate feed. And by "on the side" I meant down by where the techs are.

The "in ears" have nothing to do with the amps on or off stage. That's a separate feed. And by "on the side" I meant down by where the techs are.

Ah.okay.

• Like 1

Did everyone else notice that the setlist is in reverse chronological order? I guess I'm just stating the obvious right?