Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Thats funny!! I am pissing off people. I have my own opinion and Rush seems to be pissing me off..........Im tired of hearing the same old crap...especially the new shit like the last concert..........Animate good song in the 90's............It died there.........How about the 70's DURING THEIR 40 the tour??? SO they will play a couple of those, not good enough anymore.......I wasted good money last tour,this one is already more dissapointing........YEs I got it Tom Saywer...Love it too, they have to play it, but that first set sounds like like Alex said.....sellfish..........in a R40 Tour sorry

Rush has and never will change: they are musicians wanting to satisfy their own musical desires. It's always been that way from day one, and if you haven't figured it out by now then you'll never get it. ................words without periods...........just lots of dots..............aNd odd caps.

Pitch Perfect 2 Movie premiere is also on Periscope

To show you it can do OTHER things..........LOL

https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vy6fBjEyOTgzMTR8MTAxNTE4NDHwrctrGA--1YBvwny_ugaz_m5UUFXdSP3vWSLx9iXSxA==

So far if we count the first set of the R40 Tour, I've seen 16 of their 19 studio albums represented live (the ones missing are Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, and Test For Echo) at the tours I've attended (including this one). I don't know about the rest of you, but to see almost all of their albums being represented live in some shape or form, I'm quite happy.
  • Like 2

this makes sense for ged's voice so he save the difficult older stuff for later in the concert. then he has 1 1/2 days to recover.

Thats funny!! I am pissing off people. I have my own opinion and Rush seems to be pissing me off..........Im tired of hearing the same old crap...especially the new shit like the last concert..........Animate good song in the 90's............It died there.........How about the 70's DURING THEIR 40 the tour??? SO they will play a couple of those, not good enough anymore.......I wasted good money last tour,this one is already more dissapointing........YEs I got it Tom Saywer...Love it too, they have to play it, but that first set sounds like like Alex said.....sellfish..........in a R40 Tour sorry

dude, there are alot of members here, meself included, that dont understand the bands decisions the last 20 or so years, Its just tonite is not a good time to get into it, enjoy the moment...

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 3

Dude, are you even paying attention? They are moving backward through time. The first hour of the show was 1982-2012. That means that the next hour plus will be 1974-1982. Sheesh! Logic dictates that you will get more 70s stuff than you got 90s stuff--they just haven't played it yet.

• Like 3

I'll let you guys..or should I say girls get back to the concert of the Century!!!!!!!!!

What a disappointing human being you are. Most of my 9th graders that I teach are more mature than you. Good riddance.

• Like 2