Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Dude who said I am alone in my corner, I spoke to many after this past tour and they all agreed with me. the old fans..........the newer fans I can understand you cant appreciate the old stuff. Again as Alex said they like to plasy the new stuff and I just dont get it.......you guys on thiese sights just cant criticize anything, cause like you said it puts you in a corner............you must HAVE SOME CRITICISM in you??????????? Come on have some balls.....I have spent many a dollar over the years and ALL I ASK is they play a show, especially this one where they say that they wont do one like this again wothout Roll the bones and the whole first set with not one 70s song. Like R30 at least they opened with a medley of old shit.............COme on guys this sucks

I can certainly appreciate all of the old stuff, and love it and would like to hear more of it. However Rush is doing what Rush has always done best: playing for themselves, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dude who said I am alone in my corner, I spoke to many after this past tour and they all agreed with me. the old fans..........the newer fans I can understand you cant appreciate the old stuff. Again as Alex said they like to plasy the new stuff and I just dont get it.......you guys on thiese sights just cant criticize anything, cause like you said it puts you in a corner............you must HAVE SOME CRITICISM in you??????????? Come on have some balls.....I have spent many a dollar over the years and ALL I ASK is they play a show, especially this one where they say that they wont do one like this again wothout Roll the bones and the whole first set with not one 70s song. Like R30 at least they opened with a medley of old shit.............COme on guys this sucks

Then sell your f***ing tickets! Why cry about it? They're going from the last album backward...are you stupid? 70's in this coming set?

• Like 4

in all seriousness, in a few days when the new tour buzz dies down a little there will be a lot of people who agree with you.

Do we have a backup periscope when this gracious dude runs out of battery, wish he waited to start then!

I searched, It's Tulsa...Not right now..........not a technology hotbed.

Plus this app has only been around for less than 3 months

Thanks, if Russ runs our of juice, hundreds of Rush fans will be bummed. Gotta be someone else there doing it...he hopes....

Will it just start playing again on its own when he powers on?

in all seriousness, in a few days when the new tour buzz dies down a little there will be a lot of people who agree with you.

and there will be alot of people going to the shows. whiners can stay home.

• Like 1

No t4e? Oh well, never heard Animate live!

NO ONES EVER HEARD CUT TO THE CHASE LIVE, AN EFFING TRAGEDY

True

• Like 1

Again not sure what to say. This first set is a total waste of time and money........I have been a Rush fan since 1980, this first set is worst then their last tour.

They had Roll the Bones, possibly their worst song...........

Who are you? Who cares?

• Like 4

Via Twitter : "Curtain down. Entire stage being reset. Marshall stacks. Chromey...wow"

:dweez: :dweez:

the skeptic in me is thinking the stacks are for show only. hope not.

Via Twitter : "Curtain down. Entire stage being reset. Marshall stacks. Chromey...wow"

:dweez: :dweez:

the skeptic in me is thinking the stacks are for show only. hope not.

Pretty much guaranteed

Thats funny!! I am pissing off people. I have my own opinion and Rush seems to be pissing me off..........Im tired of hearing the same old crap...especially the new shit like the last concert..........Animate good song in the 90's............It died there.........How about the 70's DURING THEIR 40 the tour??? SO they will play a couple of those, not good enough anymore.......I wasted good money last tour,this one is already more dissapointing........YEs I got it Tom Saywer...Love it too, they have to play it, but that first set sounds like like Alex said.....sellfish..........in a R40 Tour sorry

why are you still here?...please get the f out already

• Like 2

Thats funny!! I am pissing off people. I have my own opinion and Rush seems to be pissing me off..........Im tired of hearing the same old crap...especially the new shit like the last concert..........Animate good song in the 90's............It died there.........How about the 70's DURING THEIR 40 the tour??? SO they will play a couple of those, not good enough anymore.......I wasted good money last tour,this one is already more dissapointing........YEs I got it Tom Saywer...Love it too, they have to play it, but that first set sounds like like Alex said.....sellfish..........in a R40 Tour sorry

same old crap which is new shit?