Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I can see losing a lot of the crowd with this first set, pretty risky

folks spent way too much for anyone to walk out or anything crazy. plus, we all know the good stuff's coming

• Like 2

Again not sure what to say. This first set is a total waste of time and money........I have been a Rush fan since 1980, this first set is worst then their last tour.

They had Roll the Bones, possibly their worst song...........

so since you hate the songs it sucks.... weird.

Dude who said I am alone in my corner, I spoke to many after this past tour and they all agreed with me. the old fans..........the newer fans I can understand you cant appreciate the old stuff. Again as Alex said they like to plasy the new stuff and I just dont get it.......you guys on thiese sights just cant criticize anything, cause like you said it puts you in a corner............you must HAVE SOME CRITICISM in you??????????? Come on have some balls.....I have spent many a dollar over the years and ALL I ASK is they play a show, especially this one where they say that they wont do one like this again wothout Roll the bones and the whole first set with not one 70s song. Like R30 at least they opened with a medley of old shit.............COme on guys this sucks

Dude who said I am alone in my corner, I spoke to many after this past tour and they all agreed with me. the old fans..........the newer fans I can understand you cant appreciate the old stuff. Again as Alex said they like to plasy the new stuff and I just dont get it.......you guys on thiese sights just cant criticize anything, cause like you said it puts you in a corner............you must HAVE SOME CRITICISM in you??????????? Come on have some balls.....I have spent many a dollar over the years and ALL I ASK is they play a show, especially this one where they say that they wont do one like this again wothout Roll the bones and the whole first set with not one 70s song. Like R30 at least they opened with a medley of old shit.............COme on guys this sucks

You are 5 posts in on TRF, and already annoying the f*ck out of people. Well played, sir.

:eyeroll:

• Like 7

i'm totally ok with someone showing up late if they don't like the ca material. sure have a few more in the parking lot.

soooo can i use your seat?

And the Jackstick Award goes to....

• Like 1

you have 5 posts

you just showed up tonight

you cannot be any more troll-ish.

• Like 2

i am in st louis in a week and would be their 4th night... so I will have no idea which set list i would get heck they could do a A,B,C, and D. That would cure the issue of having too many songs and not enough time to play them all but it sucks if you alternate and miss on of your favs

Then save your money and don't go see them. I'm happy that they are still rocking so close to collecting social security.

Good article on Periscope for those who don't quite understand it

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/technology/periscope-techcrunch-disrupt/

And what about the game of thrones guy, JAson Segel, Paul Rudd and Trailer park boys rapping Roll the BOnes??? How cool was that!?!?!?

That was EPIC!!!!

Honestly, I'm glad we've got that instead of the original cheesy, banally cringeworthy rapping skeleton video.

you people all sound like ittle bitches...trippy lights etc..... i just saw the first few songs posted that they opened with..this is disgusting...I will not be attending this concert..........what happened to the Rush I knew..............this is like the last concert...........sorry a mess..you dont start the first 4 songs in your 40th anniversary tour with your last album.............Rush you really are selfish as Alex said in one of his last interviews before the tour...........

Give your ticket to someone who actually would appreciate the oppurtunity to see Rush then.

i'm totally ok with someone showing up late if they don't like the ca material. sure have a few more in the parking lot.

soooo can i use your seat?

Cue Van Squalen rant...