antiquark

I can see a new record a

nd a 15 city tour in the future

And apparently if the fans have their way the 15 date tour will be as follows

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cleveland,

Massey Hall, Massey Hall, Massey Hall, Massey Hall, Massey Hall,

Radio City, Radio City, Radio City, Radio City, Saskatoon

• Like 3

"Well, we’re not finished as a band. We still talk about recording. Who knows, there may be an opportunity in the future to do not a big tour, but a series of concerts … like a week in Massey Hall or Radio City Music Hall."

Sounds clear to me that Alex is continuing in some format, if not Rush. He is envisioning playing live in the future.

Key--"We're not finished as a band" This tour is not the end...get a grip people. They just put out this album

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST%20back_zpsksjedkqx.jpg

Let's enjoy them one at a time. This album is epic

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST_zpsv5j05ey9.jpg

Available on iTunes?

That looks like the album Tai Shan should have been on.

Look this is the next era of Rush. Neil even writes about it in the song "Twice a boy, once a man":

When you climb the hill to arrive on top,

You forget the journey never stops.

Spindled by the weavers hands,

I was twice a boy and once a man.

Play in dirt

make castles of sand.

Build a fortress of stone

with cold chapped hands.

Time has now

worked it's plan

I was twice a boy,

and once a man.

They're hitting their second wind folks. No worries

• Like 1

Just another "leak" that this is the last tour. Yep, this is it. Grab your tickets and merchandise while u can, folks!!! Whoooooooooo, scary, kids!!

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

All of u who buy into this are complete and utter sheeple. Bottom line is if there's a big enough financial incentive for them to do it, they will find a way.

I think it's pretty realistic to assume that they'll take the Rolling Stones route and do some short tours after R40.

That's just wishful thinking. Neil doesn't really need the band anymore. He's got his books and his family. I could see Geddy and Alex doing some recording together possibly with another drummer at some point but I seriously doubt they'll ever really tour again.

Geddy and Alex will fully form RASH with Mike Portnoy in 2016.

You have been warned

Oh God, say it ain't so! :LOL:

I'll volunteer to play! :syrinx:

• Like 1

They made it this far,

Early on in there career most critics and others blasted them and said they would never last. Well look who is having the last laugh! :LOL: Fu** all of you a**holes. At this point they are enjoying there lives and I am just glad too have witnessed greatness over the decades!

:haz: :rush: :7up:

• Like 3

I mean, how about cutting out the drum solo? It's been pretty stale for about 3 decades now and could definitely give him a chance to rest. Do an acoustic segment or something in its place that doesn't require so many flailing limbs.

They made it this far,

Early on in there career most critics and others blasted them and said they would never last. Well look who is having the last laugh! Fu** all of you a**holes. At this point they are enjoying there lives and I am just glad too have witnessed greatness over the decades! :LOL:

I just copyrighted Fu** all of you a**holes-Live in St. Paul

So no one think of naming your Bootleg that

• Like 2

I mean, how about cutting out the drum solo? It's been pretty stale for about 3 decades now and could definitely give him a chance to rest. Do an acoustic segment or something in its place that doesn't require so many flailing limbs.

At least cut down the drum solo! Give us a couple minutes of bass drum triplets and bashing the high toms and timbale that used to be mounted up there, and 30 seconds of that cool trick he does where he crosses one arm over the other. Those are the coolest parts of the solo anyway. Kill the fancy beats and big band tribute.

• Like 1

At least cut down the drum solo! Give us a couple minutes of bass drum triplets and bashing the high toms and timbale that used to be mounted up there, and 30 seconds of that cool trick he does where he crosses one arm over the other. Those are the coolest parts of the solo anyway. Kill the fancy beats and big band tribute.

Drum solo's haven't been anything special since ESL...for ANYONE! It just seems like the solo he's done the past bunch of tours has been to give Al and Ged a pee break...(and the acoustic part gave Neil a pee and a smoke break)

I honestly wouldn't complain if they dropped it!

• Like 2

Drum solo's haven't been anything special since ESL...for ANYONE! It just seems like the solo he's done the past bunch of tours has been to give Al and Ged a pee break...(and the acoustic part gave Neil a pee and a smoke break)

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...
  • Like 2

Just another "leak" that this is the last tour. Yep, this is it. Grab your tickets and merchandise while u can, folks!!! Whoooooooooo, scary, kids!!

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

All of u who buy into this are complete and utter sheeple. Bottom line is if there's a big enough financial incentive for them to do it, they will find a way.

They don't have any financial incentives, LOL. They're rich men who can easily provide for their families' future generations.

LOL, I dunno why people can't see the forest for the trees about this. It's pretty easy to determine they're saying in the nicest way possible (typically Rush), that this is the last tour.

The whole 'leaked info to sell more tickets' conspiracy theory is ridiculous. That's never been how Rush operates. Some other bands, you bet. But not the boys. No need nor motive.

I guarantee u they don't consider themselves to be rich. U r naive to think Rush Inc. is not pushing any and all manipulative buttons for this tour. They are businessmen 100% before being musicians.

They are musicians first and foremost. They hire people to do the promoting and selling of merchandise. That's how it works. That's how most businesses work.

No disrespect, but u have no concept of the reality of the mindset and motives of all three. If receipts-driven Rush were to design a model fan, you would conform to it nicely.

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

They don't have any financial incentives, LOL. They're rich men who can easily provide for their families' future generations.

LOL, I dunno why people can't see the forest for the trees about this. It's pretty easy to determine they're saying in the nicest way possible (typically Rush), that this is the last tour.

The whole 'leaked info to sell more tickets' conspiracy theory is ridiculous. That's never been how Rush operates. Some other bands, you bet. But not the boys. No need nor motive.

I guarantee u they don't consider themselves to be rich. U r naive to think Rush Inc. is not pushing any and all manipulative buttons for this tour. They are businessmen 100% before being musicians.

They are musicians first and foremost. They hire people to do the promoting and selling of merchandise. That's how it works. That's how most businesses work.

No disrespect, but u have no concept of the reality of the mindset and motives of all three. If receipts-driven Rush were to design a model fan, you would conform to it nicely.

Spoken like a jilted lover
  • Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Me too... :codger: I just figured it was them writing and recording all this music over all these years...
  • Like 2

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...

No...none at all...and if they drop THAT to keep the time of the setlist down, I'd be happier than if they dropped Natural Science!

• Like 1

They made it this far,

Early on in there career most critics and others blasted them and said they would never last. Well look who is having the last laugh! Fu** all of you a**holes. At this point they are enjoying there lives and I am just glad too have witnessed greatness over the decades! :LOL:

I just copyrighted Fu** all of you a**holes-Live in St. Paul

So no one think of naming your Bootleg that

:LOL: :haz:

:rush:

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

No disrespect, but u have no concept of the reality of the mindset and motives of all three. .

Neither do you.

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Me too... :codger: I just figured it was them writing and recording all this music over all these years...

No wait, it was their accountants?!?!?! Who knew! :LOL:

• Like 5

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Mama always told me to be wary of folks who start their sentences with things like "No disrespect, but . . ."

Are you their best bud, or something? You have a better "concept of the reality of the mindset and motives" of the band? Perhaps you could elaborate on what you said - I don't really know what you mean.

• Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

No wait, it was their accountants?!?!?! Who knew! :LOL:

:rfl: Yep. My point... :LOL:
  • Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Mama always told me to be wary of folks who start their sentences with things like "No disrespect, but . . ."

Are you their best bud, or something? You have a better "concept of the reality of the mindset and motives" of the band? Perhaps you could elaborate on what you said - I don't really know what you mean.

I use " with all due respect" pretty often. Is that ok?... :)
  • Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I wouldn't mind being as poor as they are. :P

Is Pratt supposed to stop breathing because it displeases you? A Bane quote from The Dark Knight Rises applies here. "Oh, because you give me money (buy my concert tickes?), you think you own me?"

It's his life, man. Live your own. Get over it.

Edited by MusicHead
  • Like 3

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

My belief is that it's fine as long as it's not followed with something disrespectful! (Narps, if you ever wrote anything abrasive, I think I'd eat my socks!)

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

According to Ricky Bobby--YES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVTpCViyUwM

And this one of course, baacks up my assertation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87owPwmuMRM

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

My belief is that it's fine as long as it's not followed with something disrespectful! (Narps, if you ever wrote anything abrasive, I think I'd eat my socks!)

:laughing guy: I do my best not to. Here and in my dealings in life. Just don't see the productivity in it... :cheers:
  • Like 1