"Peart pain is part of Rush road 'retirement'

antiquark

Just another "leak" that this is the last tour. Yep, this is it. Grab your tickets and merchandise while u can, folks!!! Whoooooooooo, scary, kids!!

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

All of u who buy into this are complete and utter sheeple. Bottom line is if there's a big enough financial incentive for them to do it, they will find a way.

You are SO jealous. :LOL:

Sheeple!!!

• Like 1

Well now they've said it. I hope this ends all of the conjecture. I've had tendinitis for the past 10 years myself on and off and I definitely can imagine Neil's pain. It makes perfect sense why they're keeping the tour short. We should just be glad we're getting this tour. They could have just ended everything at CA.

And if you look wayyyyyyy back.

It could have ended after Test For Echo.

We should be VERY thankful for the last 15 years

• Like 10

Well now they've said it. I hope this ends all of the conjecture. I've had tendinitis for the past 10 years myself on and off and I definitely can imagine Neil's pain. It makes perfect sense why they're keeping the tour short. We should just be glad we're getting this tour. They could have just ended everything at CA.

I still think they will continue to record together. Do the limited engagement, and still make some coin. The creative juices can't be stopped. Peart isn't going to stop playing drums.

Just another "leak" that this is the last tour. Yep, this is it. Grab your tickets and merchandise while u can, folks!!! Whoooooooooo, scary, kids!!

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

All of u who buy into this are complete and utter sheeple. Bottom line is if there's a big enough financial incentive for them to do it, they will find a way.

I think it's pretty realistic to assume that they'll take the Rolling Stones route and do some short tours after R40.

• Like 1

Exactly. :)

• Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I think it's pretty realistic to assume that they'll take the Rolling Stones route and do some short tours after R40.

That's just wishful thinking. Neil doesn't really need the band anymore. He's got his books and his family. I could see Geddy and Alex doing some recording together possibly with another drummer at some point but I seriously doubt they'll ever really tour again.

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

That's just wishful thinking. Neil doesn't really need the band anymore. He's got his books and his family. I could see Geddy and Alex doing some recording together possibly with another drummer at some point but I seriously doubt they'll ever really tour again.

Geddy and Alex will fully form RASH with Mike Portnoy in 2016.

You have been warned

• Like 3

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

They don't have any financial incentives, LOL. They're rich men who can easily provide for their families' future generations.

LOL, I dunno why people can't see the forest for the trees about this. It's pretty easy to determine they're saying in the nicest way possible (typically Rush), that this is the last tour.

The whole 'leaked info to sell more tickets' conspiracy theory is ridiculous. That's never been how Rush operates. Some other bands, you bet. But not the boys. No need nor motive.

• Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

They don't have any financial incentives, LOL. They're rich men who can easily provide for their families' future generations.

LOL, I dunno why people can't see the forest for the trees about this. It's pretty easy to determine they're saying in the nicest way possible (typically Rush), that this is the last tour.

The whole 'leaked info to sell more tickets' conspiracy theory is ridiculous. That's never been how Rush operates. Some other bands, you bet. But not the boys. No need nor motive.

Sheeple!!!!

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/1/005/077/32b/2e0ad81.jpg

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Eagle Realist....
  • Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I can see this happening. Doing some short tours of a dozen or so dates with a couple days off in between will be the best path to take if they decide to tour again.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Eagle Realist....

Thank you. :)

• Like 2

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

Geddy and Alex will fully form RASH with Mike Portnoy in 2016.

You have been warned

Oh God, say it ain't so! :LOL:

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I guarantee u they don't consider themselves to be rich. U r naive to think Rush Inc. is not pushing any and all manipulative buttons for this tour. They are businessmen 100% before being musicians.

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I can see this happening. Doing some short tours of a dozen or so dates with a couple days off in between will be the best path to take if they decide to tour again.

Like I said before, pave the venue with enough currency and they'll show up, bottom line.

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

I guarantee u they don't consider themselves to be rich. U r naive to think Rush Inc. is not pushing any and all manipulative buttons for this tour. They are businessmen 100% before being musicians.

They are musicians first and foremost. They hire people to do the promoting and selling of merchandise. That's how it works. That's how most businesses work.

• Like 3

"Well, we’re not finished as a band. We still talk about recording. Who knows, there may be an opportunity in the future to do not a big tour, but a series of concerts … like a week in Massey Hall or Radio City Music Hall."

Sounds clear to me that Alex is continuing in some format, if not Rush. He is envisioning playing live in the future. Whether or not with Neil, that would be awesome. They would offer a boatload of cash for it to be Rush, let em say no, that's cool either way.

If Neil has enough dinero for future generations, that's fantastic. That all came after TFE, as he admitted he was burning much faster than earning during the hiatus, so I don't see how he could have retired back then.

• Like 1

[CountFloyd.jpeg]

They are musicians first and foremost. They hire people to do the promoting and selling of merchandise. That's how it works. That's how most businesses work.

The voice of reason once again... :cheers:

"Well, we’re not finished as a band. We still talk about recording. Who knows, there may be an opportunity in the future to do not a big tour, but a series of concerts … like a week in Massey Hall or Radio City Music Hall."

Sounds clear to me that Alex is continuing in some format, if not Rush. He is envisioning playing live in the future.

Key--"We're not finished as a band" This tour is not the end...get a grip people. They just put out this album

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST%20back_zpsksjedkqx.jpg

Let's enjoy them one at a time. This album is epic

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST_zpsv5j05ey9.jpg

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

Sounds clear to me that Alex is continuing in some format, if not Rush. He is envisioning playing live in the future.

Key--"We're not finished as a band" This tour is not the end...get a grip people. They just put out this album

Available on iTunes?

• Like 1

Available on iTunes?

That looks like the album Tai Shan should have been on.

• Like 3