cameras

okietiger

I had one of those!

I did too! :)

Of course I did too... :codger: :sigh:

Me as well! I had to laugh so hard like two years ago when there was this popular effect my kids were using on Instagram to make your photos look badly lit and grainy like 1970's photos, called instamatic plus. I told them, "I have albums full of photos like that . . ." :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 3

I had one of those!

Me as well! I had to laugh so hard like two years ago when there was this popular effect my kids were using on Instagram to make your photos look badly lit and grainy like 1970's photos, called instamatic plus. I told them, "I have albums full of photos like that . . ." :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Yeah and it's so fakey looking. :LOL: I just look at this and think, thank GOD for digital cameras. :)

• Like 1

I had one of those!

Yeah and it's so fakey looking. :LOL: I just look at this and think, thank GOD for digital cameras. :)

If it was winter I would dress as Michael Landon at the R40 concert too

• Like 2

I'll use my phone to snap a few shots and try and record Neil's solo, maybe a few snippets of other songs - just to tide me over until the cd/dvd comes out. Love getting the solo because it is always a little different from show to show.

Most places are cool with it, as long as you don't have it out the entire time

I had one of those!

If it was winter I would dress as Michael Landon at the R40 concert too

:LOL:

• Like 1

I took one of those with me on the Hemispheres Tour still have the pics somewhere

You HAVE to scan those pics for us to see snowdog212

Aah.. The camera thread!

We always know we're getting close to another opening night when a newbie posts a camera thread!

Just bring your smart phone and be glad this isn't the 70's dude!!

Can't wait for opening night!!

Love the camera threads :D