Tulsa attendance?

pony2112

Tickets are still available in the upper sections from ticketmaster, and there are nearly 600 available from secondary markets. 600 is a large amount to try and sell, for a small market in less than 2 weeks. Anyone able to tell how many tickets have been sold...and how many remain?

I was curious about Tulsa as well...about a week ago some floor seats popped up on ticketmaster way in the back. I don't know if 600 is a high number for secondary market availability with 10 days left....I guess we will see as the time gets closer

Why does anyone actually care unless they need tickets? As long as I'm in, I couldn't care less if they sold 10 or 10,000 tickets.

Well, if they only sell 10 tickets then they won't be coming back if they tour again. Filling up an arena is a good sign that your city will support a big arena rock show whether it be Rush or someone else. This makes it more likely that bands will want to play that particular region if good crowds are drawn for concerts. Plus, a sold out crowd is always a nice thing to be a part of.

I wouldn't worry about the attendance for Tulsa. It's the opening night of the tour and it more than likely will "sell out". There are probably a good amount of people who are waiting until the last minute for whatever reason. Those 600 tickets that are available will probably be sold by show time. Some people are probably waiting for the resale prices to go down and they can snag some good seats real cheap because the prices usually drop as the show draws nearer.

• Like 3

Why does anyone actually care unless they need tickets? As long as I'm in, I couldn't care less if they sold 10 or 10,000 tickets.

Well, if they only sell 10 tickets then they won't be coming back if they tour again. Filling up an arena is a good sign that your city will support a big arena rock show whether it be Rush or someone else. This makes it more likely that bands will want to play that particular region if good crowds are drawn for concerts. Plus, a sold out crowd is always a nice thing to be a part of.

I wouldn't worry about the attendance for Tulsa. It's the opening night of the tour and it more than likely will "sell out". There are probably a good amount of people who are waiting until the last minute for whatever reason. Those 600 tickets that are available will probably be sold by show time. Some people are probably waiting for the resale prices to go down and they can snag some good seats real cheap because the prices usually drop as the show draws nearer.

Waiting for price drops on a few shows myself.

Just checked vividseats.....they still have over 600 tickets. With just over a week to go, there's no way, they will sell 600 tickets in a small market like Tulsa. Fans should be able to get a great deal on good seats, panic will be hitting the brokers soon! lol

the people with

pork belly contracts (tickets) are thinking,

"Hey, we're losing all our money

and Christmas is coming.

"I won't be able to buy my

son the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip.

"And my wife won't make love to me

cos I ain't got no money."

They're panicking, screaming, "Sell, sell."

They don't want to lose all their money.

They are panicking right now. I can feel it.

• Like 2

We will see when the boxscores are released. Last time Rush played Tulsa was in 2010, back then they played for 7,110 - 10,027 & grossed $577,753

I've noticed that sometimes bands open tours in smaller markets. I remember Van Halen opening a tour in Shreveport, LA back in the 80's. Aerosmith kicked off their Get A Grip tour in Topeka, KS in 1993. I believe it's so the band can have a show to work the kinks out before playing some bigger cities.

Panic is setting in!!!! Brokers dumped a bunch of seats last night, there's not nearly as many tickets left this morning as last night.....and prices dropped a bit as well. If you really want a good seat for a cheap price...check out the Lincoln show......there are a TON of tickets left.

you'll get some last minute buyers.

hey honey what do you wanna do friday night? i heard rush is in town. what the hell, let's go.

I've noticed that sometimes bands open tours in smaller markets. I remember Van Halen opening a tour in Shreveport, LA back in the 80's. Aerosmith kicked off their Get A Grip tour in Topeka, KS in 1993. I believe it's so the band can have a show to work the kinks out before playing some bigger cities.

if you're lucky, they'll have a little tech breakdown and you'll catch the Al Comedy Show.

if you're lucky, they'll have a little tech breakdown and you'll catch the Al Comedy Show.

I'm hoping for some Al comedy :)

Just looked at ticketmaster, they still have some seats in the front floor middle section. Kinda pricey, but surprised there are still seats that close to the stage.

Not sure why they picked Tulsa. Probably they needed an arena to camp out for a week for dress rehearsals. There are secondary markets they draw much bigger crowds at, check out Milwaukee...

Last time in Tulsa, they had about 8 sections in the upper deck open. Hopefully, every available section will avoid being tarped off this time.

Plus the last time in Tulsa-2010- the show was on a Tuesday night.

Opening show, Friday night, might reach 9000

Not sure why they picked Tulsa. Probably they needed an arena to camp out for a week for dress rehearsals.

Bingo. The only competition for the Tulsa arena was the rodeos and occasional monster truck show.

They could have come to my city to open the tour. Guaranteed they could have freely roamed the streets and no one would even know who they are.

Ah a nice safe place for Neil Peart to move around regular folk?