Anthem Records Tour

Hey anybody done and have feedback on the Anthem Records Tour in Toronto such as they do for RushCon? I'll be there at that time this year yet I would have to drag a couple non-believers (read 13/15 Y.O. EDM freaks) along for the full fare (65ea for the day) and we won't be staying into the evening. From what I have seen it looks like a bunch of gold records on the wall but other than that is there any more intrigue?

yes I did it.it is real quick you just walk through and look at all the awards and pictures on the wall.they usually do it off hours so there is nobody there. bring your camera and a piece of duct tape to hold your mouth closed cuz your jaw is going to drop from all the awards and pictures pretty amazing stuff.189 Carlton I believe. you would never believe its a record company cuz its just a small little house on a street in a row houses in the city. you are lucky they are letting you tor

Tour it because a couple years ago someone from Rushcon stole something from the place. they are so nice for letting you do it enjoy it while you can.

Edited by robertrobyn