Intermission Spoiler

Slack jaw gaze

Based on this

, it looks like the intermission video may be locally produced tributes or retrospectives.

It's pretty plausible and, if true, kind of cool. Each stop will have a different video potentially. These would also make a nice extras DVD.

If you decide to watch it, it also strongly hints at the 2nd set opener, which happens to be a very plausible set opener.

• Like 1

Beer trumps statements and pictures of people I do not know.

Plus hearing a 70 year old FM DJ recall something , it's been

:beathorse:

Now where are the booze and Nacho lines, plus I have to drain the dragon

• Like 1

I looked at the pub date and it's from last October so I doubt it would be something used for this tour. I like the concept though.

I remember for the ZooTV tour U2 had the confessional booth for fans to post testimonials. That was good fun!
  • Like 1

A more realistic thing is to show A VIDEO, made for the tour.

Remember the band had people send in their best Rush photos.

Airing a 15 minute video of the fans could be a giant slideshow to honor US.

Plus only 1 production would have to be made

• Like 1

Sounds like Dream Theaters intermission video on the Along For The Ride Tour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSNyeUsAqM

Sounds like Dream Theaters intermission video on the Along For The Ride Tour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSNyeUsAqM

As bad as this looks now, it was even worse from the 4th row. Still can't figure out why they did that other than adhering to the "What would Rush do?" model.

Haha, I am a dream theatre fan (never seen them live) but I did watch their most recent DVD and noticed how corny it was how much they ripoff Rush when it comes to the visual component. The concert even started with an animated video of all their album covers, similar to what the Snakes and Arrows live I believe started. In addition they had various animated videos on the screen completely trying to copycat what Rush does.

It would definitely make sense to have a video of all of the pics people sent in. We'll never hear the end of it though once people have seen it and know whether they're in it or not.
  • Like 1

I looked at the pub date and it's from last October so I doubt it would be something used for this tour. I like the concept though.

I remember for the ZooTV tour U2 had the confessional booth for fans to post testimonials. That was good fun!

I remember that. Some girl said she was cheating on her boyfriend and everyone (a packed Veterans Stadium) booed.
  • Like 1

I remember that. Some girl said she was cheating on her boyfriend and everyone (a packed Veterans Stadium) booed.

The best line from the Oakland show was when a guy confessed that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
  • Like 1

If they ask me to film a video pre show, I will tell them where I buried Jimmy Hoffa

It's A pretty big leap to think that this Independent Documentary will be used in the show. Its even a bigger leap to think that it was made solely for the purpose of introducing Subdivision. It would make for a great opener.. Oh wait that has been done!

Of course the Intermission could be a Video feed of Ray Danniels laughing in front of a pile of money
  • Like 2