America: Wasted User Name

JohnRogers

aww i missed all this drama.

actually pleased...but the one day i choose t be quiet and something funky happens.

Shall i go register with CP and be ultra nice to theme all? Will that get be banned?

If you love homophobia, that's the place for you!

I've registered there, but have yet to do anything on it. I'd rather be around "more" positive people.

• Like 2

actually pleased...but the one day i choose t be quiet and something funky happens.

Shall i go register with CP and be ultra nice to theme all? Will that get be banned?

Shall I go on there, post pouty pix and sing Nobody's Hero in front of my mums DVD collection?

:yes:

DONE

Don't be a fool, Segue. If you go there, you are asking for trouble.

I couldn't deal with that kind of silliness. As I stated at the time for about 5 minutes it was entertaining and then not so much... :sigh:
  • Like 1

I couldn't deal with that kind of silliness. As I stated at the time for about 5 minutes it was entertaining and then not so much... :sigh:

I wouldn't call it silliness. It was trolling. Mean and ignorant.

Hey sorry. I may have 20,000+ posts but I am still as naive as the day I got here in many ways...

Hey sorry. I may have 20,000+ posts but I am still as naive as the day I got here in many ways...

I guess it depends on whether you thought it was funny.

Like I said for 5 minutes or so. I found Spaghetti funny too in small doses. A break in some of the boredom from time to time is ok with me... :)

Like I said for 5 minutes or so. I found Spaghetti funny too in small doses. A break in some of the boredom from time to time is ok with me... :)

There's entertainment and then there's funny. Do you think the forum is boring?

Not every day and not all the time. There are days I am totally bored and days that I am not at all for hours and hours. There are times I am bored yes. You?...

Not every day and not all the time. There are days I am totally bored and days that I am not at all for hours and hours. There are times I am bored yes. You?...

Just wondered why you said that. Just curious. I don't really get bored, I just go to another forum when it gets slow here. :)

Just wondered why you said that. Just curious. I don't really get bored, I just go to another forum when it gets slow here. :)

This is all I got darl'in. Facebook would be worse. Thanks for asking though... :)

Shall I go on there, post pouty pix and sing Nobody's Hero in front of my mums DVD collection?

DONE

Segue, the internet warrior. :facepalm:

• Like 1

This is all I got darl'in. Facebook would be worse. Thanks for asking though... :)

The Internet is wide open. There are a multitude of forums out there. Take the red pill. :)

The Internet is wide open. There are a multitude of forums out there. Take the red pill. :)

Seriously afraid...

My loyalties are here. I was never one to scatter myself among many, even when it came to friends.

I suspect Narps might be the same.

He is. Home is where the heart is... Here :)
  • Like 1

My loyalties are here. I was never one to scatter myself among many, even when it came to friends.

I suspect Narps might be the same.

Interesting viewpoint. I frequent several other music based forums. To me they're virtual fonts of information. Places to hang out and learn as well. This one is a little different since it's more game show oriented. :LOL:

Different boards have different vibes and regulars who post. I don't see a reason one needs to slag on an other.

Didn't some of you already go through this a decade+ ago? Wasn't it idiotic then? Why continue the cycle? Be the better person and hang out where you feel most comfie...

If a place is better suited to your delicate sensibilities, then by all means, frequent it, but you might want to refrain from calling out others with thicker skins who seem to enjoy these tete-a-tetes...

Just sayin'.

DONE

Segue, the internet warrior. :facepalm:

I can just imagine the CP board blowing up at the site of me wearing a pink feather boa and a tiara shrilling to Nobody's Hero...perhaps I should wiggle around the floor and blast a few CA yodels...

I am a mighty warrior!

Actually, we would laugh our collective asses off if there was video. :D

The thought of doing it for a laugh is irresistible, but I might pull it off a little to well (I already get bullied at gigs for being "pretty")...I think a boa might push it to far haha!