America: Wasted User Name

JohnRogers

I'd never even heard of the other board till i joined. if that was a sample today.....boy it must be a garbage pile over there.

Mick

I've heard people say "you need thick skin" to deal with the stuff over there.

For me, I'd rather not deal with it at all. Life's too short to want to fight about stupid crap all the time.

• Like 1

Banned. If there are any lingering threads or posts from him we'll delete them as we find them.

well, well, well... look who decided to show up

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/lists/newspaper/news_067.jpg

Aww... Asleep at the switch! I wasn't asleep, I was drunk!!

Banned. If there are any lingering threads or posts from him we'll delete them as we find them.

well, well, well... look who decided to show up

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/lists/newspaper/news_067.jpg

Aww... Asleep at the switch! I wasn't asleep, I was drunk!!

You leave 73 alone, you jerk!

• Like 1

I'm staying the hell away from CP if that's the kind of people they have over there. I like this place. We might disagree but at least we try to keep it civil ;)

Yeah I agree. At least people get booted if they get really obnoxious, although Spaghetti took a while. :LOL:

Didn't someone from CP tell us that it's free for all over there?

I don't know. I've never been there.

I'm staying the hell away from CP if that's the kind of people they have over there. I like this place. We might disagree but at least we try to keep it civil ;)

Pretty sure they are ALL like that

;)

Oy!

• Like 1

He tried to pick a fight with a 15yr old trf member in the chat room over "Face Up" of all songs? I like the song but I wouldn't be drawn to violence because some one thought a song I love was not so great. He needs a Dionysus interventoin :heart: He I'm guessing by level of aggresion would pop in and out. Everytime he did I would do this "uh oh :bang bang: :fury: :poke: or :whip:"

I have not seen him in there for sometime now

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

What happened? What did I miss?

Lot's but its to hard to explain. If somebody else wants to try they can but I wasn't even around for all of it myself... :)

What happened? What did I miss?

Lot's but its to hard to explain. If somebody else wants to try they can but I wasn't even around for all of it myself... :)

Okay, thanks. :)

Babycat, I wonder if it wasn't Zelix.

There was someone here with a user name of America who went through the forum like a cyclone with threads and posts. He was a little on the - er - raw side. :)

Edited by Lorraine

Babycat, I wonder if it wasn't Zelix.

There was someone here with a user name of America who went through the forum like a cyclone with threads and posts. He was a little on the - er - raw side. :)

I did notice someone with the name America, and I remember someone called Zelix, but that's about it.

aww i missed all this drama.

actually pleased...but the one day i choose t be quiet and something funky happens.

Shall i go register with CP and be ultra nice to theme all? Will that get be banned?

• Like 1

Just another baiter taking on the masters, 'round these parts, it seems. He/she/it/whatever also tries trolling CP but gets ignored a lot.

For those forming opinions on a message board, about a message board you've never even been to; Grow up and try not to get yer panties all knotted up over nothing.

I told you he came over from CP

I wondered if that was the case, too, within his first few posts yesterday. (Around the time when I asked him if he was being paid by someone to come here and...do what he was doing).

I told you he came over from CP

I wondered if that was the case, too, within his first few posts yesterday. (Around the time when I asked him if he was being paid by someone to come here and...do what he was doing).

Did he go by the same name on CP?

actually pleased...but the one day i choose t be quiet and something funky happens.

Shall i go register with CP and be ultra nice to theme all? Will that get be banned?

If you love homophobia, that's the place for you!

Shall I go on there, post pouty pix and sing Nobody's Hero in front of my mums DVD collection?

Shall I go on there, post pouty pix and sing Nobody's Hero in front of my mums DVD collection?

:yes:

• Like 1