PAYING ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR BACK STAGE MEET AND GREET PASS

tapermike

One grand? To meet Geddy and Alex?

Meet and greets for 2 of 3 members of Rush generally can only be acquired by invite or winning an online contest.

But way to advertise your desires, man. The All Caps Headline really makes it stand out. :)

• Like 1

Thanks man - Rush on dude!

Meet and greets for 2 of 3 members of Rush generally can only be acquired by invite or winning an online contest.

But way to advertise your desires, man. The All Caps Headline really makes it stand out. :)

Hello does anyone have a hookup for passes? If so I am your guy. Looking for (1) pass on this tour.

Not worth it. You get 20-30 seconds at the most. I had a meet and greet a few tours ago and right before going in I told a friend he could have it. I am a big Rush fan, but he worshipped Rush so it meant more to him. I don't even ask any of my friends if they can get me into the meet and greet. They tend to be get them in and get them out.

Also it would help if you listed what shows you are looking to go to or are you willing to travel anywhere.

Edited by LEDZEPZOSO
  • Like 2

I will travel anywhere there is a pass available. It is worth it to me so please let me know if anyone has won a contest or can get me on the list

Hello does anyone have a hookup for passes? If so I am your guy. Looking for (1) pass on this tour.

Not worth it. You get 20-30 seconds at the most. I had a meet and greet a few tours ago and right before going in I told a friend he could have it. I am a big Rush fan, but he worshipped Rush so it meant more to him. I don't even ask any of my friends if they can get me into the meet and greet. They tend to be get them in and get them out.

Also it would help if you listed what shows you are looking to go to or are you willing to travel anywhere.

and we wonder why Neil gets the jitters...

Better go and see ten concerts, for that grand.

• Like 8

Let me talk to that guy my brother knows.

You see he used to work for a company.

At that Company the foreman had a brother who's ex girlfriends, sister once dated a guy who had a Key to the rear entrance of the Air Canada Center in Toronto.

Let me see what I can do

• Like 3

Hahahaha! I thought I was the ALL CAPS GUY on here! Classic. I would pay a grand to meet the WHOLE BAND. Not two thirds. Nerds.

• Like 1

FYI--on the first leg of the CA tour one website (iconcertickets.com) had VIP passes on sale for $5k a pair, and like an idiot I fell for it. They were a total scam, and I had to file a claim with my bank to get a refund. Vansqualen, if you found an offer on a broker site, it's probably the same crooks who tried this last tour.

Vansqualen, if you found an offer on a broker site, it's probably the same crooks who tried this last tour.

If it is on a true broker site it is probably more legit then any other place selling them. The brokers are not stupid. They hate fake tickets etx. It puts a bad eye on them. in fact they will rat out people selling fakes in front of venues.

I will travel anywhere there is a pass available. It is worth it to me so please let me know if anyone has won a contest or can get me on the list

The problem is alot of the passes that are giving away to radio station will not be until a day or two before the show. They will give away tickets all week and have a grand prize drawing for a meet and greet but it is always last minute. Friends I know that get meet and greets from the radio station never know until the day before the show. Though they usually always get Rush since it is one of their favorite bands.

Good luck to you, personally like someone mention I would go to more shows then spending money on a meet and greet. If you really want to meet them take a chance and try to figure out what hotel they will stay at. In Vegas it is most likely the Four Seasons. Just sit outside the venue before the show and see what vehical they arrive in. You be surprised how many times they arrive in a white courtesy van with the hotel logo on the side.

Friend got me a KISS meet and greet and invited me (I think as a joke since I do not care for KISS). You walk in a room and told to stand in front of them. Click Click two photo's and the next group is walking in. Rush is not that bad, but at most a sentance or two and you will never see Neil.

The problem is alot of the passes that are giving away to radio station will not be until a day or two before the show. They will give away tickets all week and have a grand prize drawing for a meet and greet but it is always last minute. Friends I know that get meet and greets from the radio station never know until the day before the show. Though they usually always get Rush since it is one of their favorite bands.

Good luck to you, personally like someone mention I would go to more shows then spending money on a meet and greet. If you really want to meet them take a chance and try to figure out what hotel they will stay at. In Vegas it is most likely the Four Seasons. Just sit outside the venue before the show and see what vehical they arrive in. You be surprised how many times they arrive in a white courtesy van with the hotel logo on the side.

Friend got me a KISS meet and greet and invited me (I think as a joke since I do not care for KISS). You walk in a room and told to stand in front of them. Click Click two photo's and the next group is walking in. Rush is not that bad, but at most a sentance or two and you will never see Neil.

Is it really possible to have more than a two sentence conversation with KISS (that you'd actually want to have)?

FYI--on the first leg of the CA tour one website (iconcertickets.com) had VIP passes on sale for $5k a pair, and like an idiot I fell for it. They were a total scam, and I had to file a claim with my bank to get a refund. Vansqualen, if you found an offer on a broker site, it's probably the same crooks who tried this last tour.

Oh, no, it's not a broker site or anything else online. I know a guy working guest access at the LA shows. It ain't cheap. But it's real. I wouldn't pay it. But some might (and do).

Some on here who has one a contest must have credit card bills to pay

Nobody has won any contests yet, LOL. As has been mentioned, they won't know 'til a day or two before their show.

There's zero chance you're going to talk anyone outta giving up their meet and greet for a grand, bud. It just ain't gonna happen. Your best chance is to try and win contests like the rest of the fanbase.

• Like 1

Some on here who has one a contest must have credit card bills to pay

Nobody has won any contests yet, LOL. As has been mentioned, they won't know 'til a day or two before their show.

There's zero chance you're going to talk anyone outta giving up their meet and greet for a grand, bud. It just ain't gonna happen. Your best chance is to try and win contests like the rest of the fanbase.

Sure,

I would love to meet them. But the only way I would pay $1,000.00 bucks is if it were money from winning the lottery. :D

• Like 1