Caress of Steel. Will they finally play something off of it?

Other then the R30 overture, they have not played anything off Caress os Steel in a long while. Will we finally get a song?

Every moment is precious during this final concert tour. No offense Zumbi, but would you really want them to waste any time on a song like I Think I'm Going Bald? :unsure:

Yes. The guitar in it is awesome!

• Like 1

I still think a first half of By-Tor/second half of The Necromancer type of medley would be an amazing way to get something off of both those albums, but I'm realistic. It won't happen.
  • Like 1

I Think I'm Going Bald would be kinda cool to hear live.

For some strange reason, Alex does not like that song?

Or Neil

Probably Bastille Day if anything at all, thought I'd much prefer some No One At The Bridge at this point*

*Tuned down 4 steps haha.

• Like 2

Bastille Day is vocally up there. Even a full step down it's up there!

Lakeside Park would be a possibility if Geddy didn't dislike it so much.

If we get it it'll be part of an instrumental medley. If he hits the vocals on Bastille Day I'll be shocked.

• Like 1

I still think a first half of By-Tor/second half of The Necromancer type of medley would be an amazing way to get something off of both those albums, but I'm realistic. It won't happen.

This would be the best (and most likely) scenario for them playing a song off CoS. By-Tor is a huge fan favorite and it could segue into the final part of The Necromancer quite easily. Two albums in one song, and finally satisfies everyone who's wanted something from CoS since 1981 besides the brief Bastille Day section from 2004.