More '90s Stuff?

Anyone wanting a little more '90s material to be played on this tour? Here are some I'd love to hear:

Double Agent

Cold Fire

Available Light

Chain Lightning

Limbo

Red Tide

Cut to the Chase

Everyday Glory

Resist (Acoustic)

Edited by DirkPrattLerxst
  • Like 3

I'm fine with the idea. The decade has been largely ignored the last few tours. What would I like to hear?

from RTB: Dreamline, Bravado

from CP: Animate, Cut To The Chase, Alien Shore, Everyday Glory

from t4e: Test For Echo, Driven, Totem

90's tunes are always welcome with me. If I had to choose 2 90's songs from each album, i'd pick:

Ghost Of A Chance

The Big Wheel

Cut To The Chase

Double Agent

Driven

Time & Motion

• Like 2

Counterparts and Test for Echo? Sure, that'd be great. I think at most the'll play 2 from CP and the usual Roll the Bones staples though.

90's Rush just doesn't seem to be accepted by most which is unfortunate because there are some hidden gems in there amongst the dreadful stuff like The Speed of Love and Dog Years.

Edited by driven_to_xanadu

90's tunes are always welcome with me. If I had to choose 2 90's songs from each album, i'd pick:

Time & Motion

Good to see T&M get some love. It seems that a lot of people don't like it. I think it's excellent. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Please no CP, but if you have to, stick with the instrumental or something never played live before. I'm fine with almost anything off of T4E and RTB, though. And after pulling out the energy killing 80s set last tour, a 90s set would allow for much more energy. However, we won't get it. This one will be lighter on synths than previous tours, but I imagine we'll get back to more loved 80s songs to include with a smattering of nostalgic songs from the 70s and hits from all eras.

More songs from the beginning of rock bottom...........sure some might need some more bathroom breaks.

Mick

We'll need some more bathroom breaks as I think they will largely skip PoW this tour.