TO needs his ass kicked in public

i dunno i kind of understand his recent bs: if i were coming off an injury (groin) i can see working out seperately (if i checked with the coach of course) and i side with TO regarding his shouting match with REID.

TO wins on the respect card: you can't dis a player like that (telling a player to shut up) and expect to be treated with respectm, especially by a guy like TO. coaches shouldn't tell players to shut up but i'm sure REID has been worked up lately. i think TO gets a win in the win column for his 7 day suspension.

I'm not sure if an asswhoopin will help him at this point. He would prolly kick my ass if I tried something.

Did I ever tell you guys about when Kevin Green jumped bad on my ass that time I patted him on his shoulder? He came after me and acted like he was gonna thump me, we were at the Pittsburgh Hilton in 1995, the day before the Championship game there was a team meeting and the players was walking through the revolving door at the Hilton and they were high fiving me and Jim and a few other people. Kevin Green walks in and I threw my hand up to high 5 him and he walked by, so I patted him on his shoulder and he turned around and came at me like he was about to knock my head off, I told him to chill lol...... That was his last game he played in the city of Pittsburgh and I'm glad he left. The dood was seen on big time wrestling a couple weeks later, I don't like the guy anymore, he's too mean to his fans lol.

TO? Yeah he seems like a punk, a lot of players do though, it's like they think they are above everyone else because they were blessed with talent to play in the NFL.

Then you have classy people like Big Ben, Farve, and people like those guys who don't forget where they are from. Those guys make the TO's and Randy Moss's of the NFL look like clowns.

It's a pretty simple issue, at least in my opinion.

T.O. is a jackass plain and simple.

The guy is playing a "team" sport and everything he does is anti-team. Now if he were a boxer, then his antics would make sense to me since ego plays a large part in that sport.

If your coach tells you shut up, you suck it up and take it. If he tells you to F off, you suck it up and take it. And with all due respect, he is making how many millions of dollars a year, and he is complaining (to the media of all things) that his coach told him to shut up. Lol its comical really.

And lets all remember his history and antics dating back many years now, it's not like this is the first time he has caused problems.

The guy is a T-Shirt of the Month. Boo hoo his coach rightfully told him to shut his yapper and he makes a huge deal about it.

T.O.'s biggest problem is himself. The guy has serious issues and should get some therapy for his lack of self-esteem (yes I am serious). Something ain't right in his head.

There was a time when athletes didn't pull this crap; mouth off to coaches, hold out for more money AFTER signing a very generous contract, kiss and tell to the media, pull a Sharpie out after a TD or do some silly dance in the endzone.

Im all for a bit of spice and fun in organised sports don't get me wrong, but guys like T.O (and Randy Moss) are perhaps the best examples in recent memory of how NOT to act as a professional athelete, regardless of the sport. They could take a few lessons from the likes of Jerry Rice or Walter Payton... two classy guys who did their job with no complaints and were class acts to the day they retired.

I hope they suspend him, the union fights it (and they will) and loses, and he sits for a long time. It's about time an organization/owner stood up to these egomaniac's, who embarrass both their team and the league if you ask me.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again: T.O. is an asshole and he will always be an asshole. People like that will never change. I think he needs to stop bitching about getting $15 million and realize that there are homeless people in the world who have nothing and that he is just a greedy bastard who wants media attention. People like this really make me sick, and especially pro athletes. How can they complain about making millions of dollars to play a sport they love? I don't know about you guys, but being a baseball player and a huge fan for my whole life, there couldn't be a better job for me.

Archived