Please Geddy, Please Alex, Please Neil...

YYZumbi

I only meant to suggest there may be reasons that Neil might say yes to an eventual European version of R40. Exposing children to great world travel is among the many things the successful like to do.

I'm guessing that you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus?

It's not that hard so, try and stay with me here:

After this US tour, Neil will NEVER tour again... EVER. It's no secret that he has hated touring for years and he couldn't be happier that the finish line is finally within sight. If he wants to travel the world with his daughter, I'm more than pretty sure that he can afford to do it without the band & crew.

This story has legs, because (If you read Neil's books) he usually goes to the rural Quebec/Ontario cabin every February, all signs point to him being in LA the entire month.

If there's one thing I learned with CA, it's that FOH Lights usually is spot on with the info he has. I don't know how he has it. Don't care to. However, it is undeniable that he possesses some of the best inside info out of any user in the forum.
  • Like 1

I only meant to suggest there may be reasons that Neil might say yes to an eventual European version of R40. Exposing children to great world travel is among the many things the successful like to do.

After this US tour, Neil will NEVER tour again... EVER. It's no secret that he has hated touring for years and he couldn't be happier that the finish line is finally within sight. If he wants to travel the world with his daughter, I'm more than pretty sure that he can afford to do it without the band & crew.

This story has legs, because (If you read Neil's books) he usually goes to the rural Quebec/Ontario cabin every February, all signs point to him being in LA the entire month.

I'm a little confused as to what you are saying.

He is not VOLUNTARILY leaving his child anymore. He used to go to the cabin for alone time.

He is not VOLUNTARILY leaving his child anymore. He used to go to the cabin for alone time.

In the last book he wrote he talks about taking his little girl there and her first experience with snow. Maybe that was last winter.