Please Geddy, Please Alex, Please Neil...

YYZumbi

Can you guys please be so kind and come to Europe on your R40 Tour? That would make me, and a lot of other people very happy! Because you guys have more fans here then you think, but a lot of us doesn't afford to pay for both airplane-tickets, hotel and concert tickets!

So I beg of you guys, please come to Europe as well, I HAVE to see you guys one more time! :notworthy:

• Like 1

Credible rumors are around for them to come to Europe. Give them time. But at this time, Europe is likely.
  • Like 1

Screw that...come to Hershey, we have chocolate! :kisshug:

Ever heard of Switzerland?....

Never....where is it?

Actually...the better chocolate in our area is in Lititz....Wilbur makes MUCH better tasting stuff! (and probably better than Switzerland!) :finbar:

Credible rumors are around for them to come to Europe. Give them time. But at this time, Europe is likely.

Like they might take a six month break first?

That's excellent news. I hope they do it.

Never....where is it?

Actually...the better chocolate in our area is in Lititz....Wilbur makes MUCH better tasting stuff! (and probably better than Switzerland!) :finbar:

I have cousins who live in Lititz! Before they moved there, I had never heard of it before.

• Like 1

Like they might take a six month break first?

Nope. It is my understanding that unless NEIL says OK to Europe (and hell freezes over), when they're done in the states, they're done for good.

• Like 1

I don't know how old Neil's daughter is now but after a break of six months or more exposing his daughter to Europe might be appealing.

I don't know how old Neil's daughter is now but after a break of six months or more exposing his daughter to Europe might be appealing.

I think she's five years old, and I don't think Neil needs you or anyone to orchestrate his life and tell him what he should or shouldn't do with his daughter.

Just saying. :)

If Europe happens it will be next Summer at the earliest. IMO A very long break is ahead of us after this US tour. :scared:

I only meant to suggest there may be reasons that Neil might say yes to an eventual European version of R40. Exposing children to great world travel is among the many things the successful like to do.

I only meant to suggest there may be reasons that Neil might say yes to an eventual European version of R40. Exposing children to great world travel is among the many things the successful like to do.

I'm guessing that you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus?

It's not that hard so, try and stay with me here:

After this US tour, Neil will NEVER tour again... EVER. It's no secret that he has hated touring for years and he couldn't be happier that the finish line is finally within sight. If he wants to travel the world with his daughter, I'm more than pretty sure that he can afford to do it without the band & crew.

Edited by FOH Lights
  • Like 2

After this US tour, Neil will NEVER tour again... EVER. It's no secret that he has hated touring for years and he couldn't be happier that the finish line is finally within sight. If he wants to travel the world with his daughter, I'm more than pretty sure that he can afford to do it without the band & crew.

Unless you produce something more definitive than what has been written the last couple of months or credentials showing you’re some inside expert I’ll continue with my current mind set.

One can pay to visit Europe or do a working vacation letting it pay for it self.

Unless you produce something more definitive than what has been written the last couple of months or credentials showing you’re some inside expert I’ll continue with my current mind set.

One can pay to visit Europe or do a working vacation letting it pay for it self.

John, has FOH been wrong once yet?

Unfortunately all signs point to this May-August run being it.

• Like 1

I really hope that they will come over to Europe again as well :) It would be super awesome to see them in the O2 Arena in London and Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam :) And a European tour will not consist of 35 dates, 10-15 more likely.

But if FOH is right ... :(

Never....where is it?

I have cousins who live in Lititz! Before they moved there, I had never heard of it before.

Yeah, just a little tiny hole in the wall...but it's been there for a long time! My wife likes to go there once or twice every year for things....