Welcome back to Feedback!

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

When we first opened TRF, we created Feedback (originally titled Totem Polls) for the sole purpose of starting and voting in polls about Rush. Due to a variety of reasons, this forum was not organized very well and it made starting new polls difficult, so people were making their polls in the Rush forum instead.

We've finally reclaimed Feedback, started the Totem Polls subforum to house the official album polls that used to be pinned in here, and now, finally, new poll threads are sorted properly -- newly replied-in threads sort to the top of the first page where they should be.

So from now on, if you have a Rush poll to post, do it in here. :)

• Like 14

I hope this gets used properly. Guys in the other forum seemed to think the end was nigh
  • Like 1

Nicely done :clap:

This is where we find out how little Rush discussion actually goes on in the Rush forum, outside polls :LOL:

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3

Nicely done :clap:

This is where we find out how little Rush discussion actually goes on in the Rush forum, outside polls :LOL:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_0f7VJX1--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/19026oufm9bfqjpg.jpg
  • Like 1

By the way, I forgot to mention this.

Thanks to whoever it was that posted Elvis singing In The Ghetto yesterday evening, I had the song stuck in my head ALL NIGHT!!! :(

:ph34r: My bad... :(
  • Like 2