what will be the closing song?

Headlong flight without Drum Solo!

A fitting end to an illustrious career

I think So!

:codger:

All of this tour chatter...talking about "older material". I can't believe there's no talk about new stuff that they're gonna play. They WILL play new tunes. I predict at least 2

So you are saying they will play two completely new RUSH songs? I think if this were the case, they would have release said songs already. Which hasn't happen. However, I do believe they will play at least 2 unplayed RUSH songs like Cut to the Chase and Open Secrets. Perhaps even Different Strings if they do all of PeW.

• Like 1

Headlong flight without Drum Solo!

A fitting end to an illustrious career

I think So!

:codger:

All of this tour chatter...talking about "older material". I can't believe there's no talk about new stuff that they're gonna play. They WILL play new tunes. I predict at least 2

So you are saying they will play two completely new RUSH songs? I think if this were the case, they would have release said songs already. Which hasn't happen. However, I do believe they will play at least 2 unplayed RUSH songs like Cut to the Chase and Open Secrets. Perhaps even Different Strings if they do all of PeW.

I'm saying "new". Why bother releasing them?

Limelight kinds works lyrically, but I'm not sure it's suited to being the last song of their last major tour. Need something a bit more epic - Spirit of Radio would be better suited I think. Crowd would end on a high too...