New Grace Under Pressure soundboard!!!

nicky6

Very good recording with a fantastic sound. The Red Lenses version is killer on this one. Highly recommended.
  • Like 1

Yeah this is nothing new. This is actually one of the more popular Grace Under Pressure bootlegs, because of Red Lenses.

Making it the only thing in the world that is more valuable due to the inclusion of Red Lenses.

• Like 2

Yeah this is nothing new. This is actually one of the more popular Grace Under Pressure bootlegs, because of Red Lenses.

Making it the only thing in the world that is more valuable due to the inclusion of Red Lenses.

Red Lenses rocks :moon:

• Like 2

Where the Hell is "Afterimage".

It was dropped by this point in the tour, with its final appearance being on July 16, 1984 in Quebec City, Quebec.

Suddenly, it was gone?
  • Like 15

hows the body electric sound? I just ordered this one,, iam really use to be up on all the new bootlegs. specially soundboards so this is new to me.. anyone have any audio links??? Is the performance better than the largo MD soundboard?? geddy sounded pretty bad there..

It was dropped by this point in the tour, with its final appearance being on July 16, 1984 in Quebec City, Quebec.

Excellent first post! Welcome!

Suddenly, it was gone?

Unfortunately...that's my favorite song on the record.

• Like 2

hows the body electric sound? I just ordered this one,, iam really use to be up on all the new bootlegs. specially soundboards so this is new to me.. anyone have any audio links??? Is the performance better than the largo MD soundboard?? geddy sounded pretty bad there..

I burned a copy of this off for myself recently, and while I didn't listen to the whole show I did at least give Red Barchetta and Distant Early Warning spins and thought the performance was alright (not great) and that Geddy's voice seemed to be a bit off.

Yes, welcome! Is your username a Queen reference?

I have this one on my hard drive...might need to burn and listen to it.....(I'll never get to all of them)

Does that mean your computer is not connected to your stereo? :huh:

Yes, welcome! Is your username a Queen reference?

Nope.

if iam a fan, and no one will help me to get a copy, I will buy it, that simple. iam a fan and I wanna hear it or have it. I will pay for it. Before in the old days I use to trade without of rush fans and obtain a whack of cool stuff, but since everyone can just download it theres no need for that, but sadly. I cant download stuff on my old crappy computer..

if iam a fan, and no one will help me to get a copy, I will buy it, that simple. iam a fan and I wanna hear it or have it. I will pay for it. Before in the old days I use to trade without of rush fans and obtain a whack of cool stuff, but since everyone can just download it theres no need for that, but sadly. I cant download stuff on my old crappy computer..

So you couldn't receive a WeTransfer file or even arrange a trade with someone?

Don't buy bootlegs. Download them. All one needs is a highspeed connection and a hard drive with space.

I just hate that FLAC is used everywhere.