X-Files to return for a six episode run

EagleMoon

So stoked for this. Finished binge-watching the original series on Netflix before its removal at the end of March.

It's still on there. I just watched an episode tonight.

• Like 1

Really! I feel ripped off. They were threatening to pull it, anyway. Oh well. I've been viewing MacGyver, Columbo, The Twilight Zone, and Kolchak as of late anyway.

Really! I feel ripped off. They were threatening to pull it, anyway. Oh well. I've been viewing MacGyver, Columbo, The Twilight Zone, and Kolchak as of late anyway.

I saw this recently with Dr. Who. People were afraid they were going to take off the classic shows and all they were doing was renewing the contract.

Man. Kind of like the entire debacle between DISH Network and Ted Turner, I reckon. That's cool beans. I don't like being wrong very often, but since this renewal for all things X works out in our collective favor, I'll make an exception. ;)
  • Like 1

I've been rewatching random episodes, and they are still so good. And so freaking scary! I'd forgotten how scary the show could be. I still prefer the standalone horror stories over the arc-heavy scifi ones, but that's just how I tend to lean in life anyway. ;)