Try this...What ONE song...

Jaminbenb

I guess Dog Years. I don't understand how you "hate the concept" of Time Stand Still. The concept of the song is enjoying life

And friends...and family.
  • Like 2

The ones I immediately am thinking about, are Dog Years and Virtuality. I needed to mention them both, because they're..... Well, they suck!

I wouldn't get mad if they played any songs live, but I might get a beer or a restroom visit during them if they were played. I hardly believe that they'll ever play them anyway.

I gladly skip them if I hear them coming up on my Spotify playlist. I've been listening to Rush a lot the last weeks, and specially when working. Into that musical period again... :guitar:

Virtuality??

The lyrics 'Net boy, net girl' are timeless.

:spitwater:

• Like 1

I would be pissed if they played The Body Electric. I feel really safe that they wont be playing that this tour though.

No song would piss me off. After 40 years, they get to play what they want and, honestly, I am just happy to have another chance to see them live. They could decide to cover Kiss songs for half the show and I would tolerate (mostly because I would be laughing at the humor of it all).

As for Time Stand Still. I love the song. Is it sentimental? Yep. Is it part of the softer synth era? Absolutely. Is the video horrendous? Yep. But that last one isn't entirely the band's fault. Alas, I do wish they would have thrown up a red flag and said, "Hey now. There's so much more we could do with a video for this song." Tremendous opportunity lost.

• Like 2

Actually not a bad song, but it's been done over and over and over and ends with those really annoying synth-drum hits...

Force Ten.

Agreed! And "Big Money" too. So sick of that one.