The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

After watching golf this week, I have to send some love to Narp.

After all the physical pain he has endured the last few years, he still keeps rooting for Tiger. Gotta love the dedication, and that level of pain tolerance. He's always in a good mood too. You rock Narp! Thanks for being a positive inspiration.

• Like 2

Some more love...

To TM, not only for being a genuinely great guy, but he truly cares about the TRF people he gets to know. In his last issue of YBG, he quoted something I said months ago. It meant a lot for him to take that little thought I had to heart like he did. I am thankful that he didn't give up on getting through to me early on. He really showed the genuinely kind person he was through PMs and I am a better person for getting to know him.

• Like 4

Some more love...

To TM, not only for being a genuinely great guy, but he truly cares about the TRF people he gets to know. In his last issue of YBG, he quoted something I said months ago. It meant a lot for him to take that little thought I had to heart like he did. I am thankful that he didn't give up on getting through to me early on. He really showed the genuinely kind person he was through PMs and I am a better person for getting to know him.

Wow. I'm speechless. Thank you
  • Like 1

After watching golf this week, I have to send some love to Narp.

After all the physical pain he has endured the last few years, he still keeps rooting for Tiger. Gotta love the dedication, and that level of pain tolerance. He's always in a good mood too. You rock Narp! Thanks for being a positive inspiration.

Geez. Not sure what to say but the feeling is mutual. We have a core group of awesome folks around here and you are certainly one. The moniker Mr Awesomeness isn't for nothing you know. Thanks brother... :cheers: :hug2:
  • Like 1

Some more love...

Wow. So many feels. :)

More feels...

You're pretty good yourself, as well as TM of course.

• Like 1

You love me.

We share the same birthday...what's not to love about that?

5th March?

Aren't you sure when your birthday is that you're asking him? :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Just teasing. :codger:

Edited by Lorraine

You love me.

We share the same birthday...what's not to love about that?

5th March?

Aren't you sure when your birthday is that you're asking him? :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Just teasing. :codger:

Yours is April 1st!

• Like 1

Well, I can tell you how old I think I look, but you know how blind we are when it comes to ourself.

I remember my grandmother, when she would see a picture of someone she hadn't seen in a long time, would always say: Oooh! Look at how old she looks! Look at all the wrinkles!! And I would look at my grandmother and think to myself: Huh?

I think I look good for 61, but I would need to run into someone I haven't seen since high school to ascertain by the horrified or not look on their face if I am only kidding myself.

• Like 3

Well, I can tell you how old I think I look, but you know how blind we are when it comes to ourself.

I remember my grandmother, when she would see a picture of someone she hadn't seen in a long time, would always say: Oooh! Look at how old she looks! Look at all the wrinkles!! And I would look at my grandmother and think to myself: Huh?

I think I look good for 61, but I would need to run into someone I haven't seen since high school to ascertain by the horrified or not look on their face if I am only kidding myself.

You've used the Mona Lisa image for too long for me to imagine you looking like anyone else! I imagine Mona Lorraine typing her messages, always with that enigmatic half smile.

• Like 2

Some more love...

Wow. I'm speechless. Thank you

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/mrw-someone-tells-me-theyve-never-seen-the-princess-bride-28729.gif

• Like 2

That Blue J kid is quite lovable...and has great taste in music...thanks again for Swansea!

Thank you so much for the accolades (and for calling me a kid! :codger: )...I saw that the newest post in here just now was from you, but I had no idea it'd be for me.

Glad you're still enjoying that show! And I love you too, my friend. You, and the spirit you always bring to TRF, are essential.

• Like 1

I love ReGor coz he knows I am right about The Boss.

I love Mick because he knows I am wrong about Bon Jovi.

I love Blue J because he knows I am right about Tales From Topographic Oceans.

I love Narps because he is the forum bestie.

And Lorraine? I love her because:

http://www.destinationcreation.com/informatives/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/500-mona-kate.jpg

• Like 4

I love ReGor coz he knows I am right about The Boss.

I love Mick because he knows I am wrong about Bon Jovi.

I love Blue J because he knows I am right about Tales From Topographic Oceans.

I love Narps because he is the forum bestie.

And Lorraine? I love her because:

http://www.destinationcreation.com/informatives/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/500-mona-kate.jpg

Thanks friend. I knew Lorraine was a looker... :) :wub:

• Like 2

I love me some RushCanuck. She has been nothing but sweet and kind to me ever since I knew she existed around here and I knew of her. We also have some things in common. There I said it... :) Check in next week and hear how much I dig blueschica and some others... :wub: :) :dweez: Edited by Narps
  • Like 3