Xanadu

Lorraine

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Xanadu?

Maybe I should have made it an over thirty years and older (got you in there, Mick! ;)) poll? It seems to me that most here under that age have very different taste in music.

Nah, I am just messing with you...

Ofcourse I like it! Thou I think other 10 mins songs are better, such as The Necromancer and Cygnus X-1 Book I: The Voyage

• Like 1

I don't know...this song is too boring in the beginning and seems to be just for burnt out hash heads stuck in the 70s. The guitars later on scare me, and I don't like that I have to have patience to allow the song to develop or that the song requires my attention for more than 6 minutes. If it weren't for the geriatrics on this board, we probably would never have to suffer through this song live.

You need to dine on some honey dew.

• Like 2

I don't know...this song is too boring in the beginning and seems to be just for burnt out hash heads stuck in the 70s. The guitars later on scare me, and I don't like that I have to have patience to allow the song to develop or that the song requires my attention for more than 6 minutes. If it weren't for the geriatrics on this board, we probably would never have to suffer through this song live.

He needs to stop smoking that stuff he smokes and clear his head is what he needs.

Does Mt. Dew count. It's EXXXTREME!!!

• Like 1

Maybe I should have made it a thirty years and older (got you in there, Mick! ;)) poll? It seems to me that most here under that age have very different taste in music.

It shows up every day. bathory seems to be one of the lone exceptions. Dude has good taste especially given his age... :codger:
  • Like 3

Does Mt. Dew count. It's EXXXTREME!!!

No! You drink milk of paradise. Sheesh....

• Like 1

He needs to stop smoking that stuff he smokes and clear his head is what he needs.

He needs to bring me a pic-a-nic basket because I is hungry. (Off topic :P)

Would it have helped if I had put a winky smiley face at the end? I was trying to channel the people who love to hate on the pre-PeW era Rush.

• Like 1

Would it have helped if I had put a winky smiley face at the end? I was trying to channel the people who love to hate on the pre-PeW era Rush.

People hate pre-PeW Rush?!? That's even a thing?!? Okay, they need the honeydew and milk of paradise shoved up their noses...

Winkies always help. How well I know how easily mistaken a post can be if one does not include an appropriate emoticon! :) ;)

• Like 1

Winkies always help. How well I know how easily mistaken a post can be if one does not include an appropriate emoticon! :) ;)

I thought my views on epic-era Rush were well known enough that no one could possibly take my post seriously. I mean, The Necromancer is my favorite song and CoS my favorite album, after all.

Yes... ;)

:o

Surely you jest!

I thought my views on epic-era Rush were well known enough that no one could possibly take my post seriously. I mean, The Necromancer is my favorite song and CoS my favorite album, after all.

See, there we go. I knew it!

• Like 1

:ph34r: :sigh: ... Sorry. No roses since then either and you certainly deserve some... :)

People hate pre-PeW Rush?!? That's even a thing?!? Okay, they need the honeydew and milk of paradise shoved up their noses...

Indeed...you should read the "least glorious to ???" threads.

I'll try to commit that to memory, but I guaranty nothing at my age! :codger:

• Like 1