Xanadu

Lorraine

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Xanadu?

We are in search of a Rush song that we all love. :)

Should you happen to :zzz: before we find one, we will wake you up when we do! :cool:

What date do I have to set the alarm clock of my hybernated sleep machine?....

Should you happen to :zzz: before we find one, we will wake you up when we do! :cool:

The answer to that depends upon the esteemed TRF members, but based on the few years that I have been here, if I were you, I would set my alarm clock somewhere in the distant future. The very distant future.

In other words, no time soon. :)

Too bad I wasn't a computer geek. I'd rig some kind of jerk alarm to go off as soon as anyone voted "no." Think Las Vegas and slot machine winners. Or Atlantic City. Except on this poll, big buckets of milk would come cascading down on the no voter. :yes:
  • Like 2

The answer to that depends upon the esteemed TRF members, but based on the few years that I have been here, if I were you, I would set my alarm clock somewhere in the distant future. The very distant future.

2112?..... I hate being cheap but I couldn't refrain

Edited by geezer

2112?..... I hate being cheap but I couldn't refrain

I was going to suggest that year but thought better of it on account of the fact that there will probably be some type of Rush Revival honoring that momentous year which will bring all of the Rush jerks out of the woodwork.

• Like 2

Hate it, it's terrible!

You need to drink a big tall glass of milk of Paradise! :hail:

I drink milk every day for both breakfast and dinner. Does not help!

• Like 1

Hate it, it's terrible!

You need to drink a big tall glass of milk of Paradise! :hail:

I drink milk every day for both breakfast and dinner. Does not help!

Milk? Or milk of Paradise? Jeez. Get with it!

I don't know...this song is too boring in the beginning and seems to be just for burnt out hash heads stuck in the 70s. The guitars later on scare me, and I don't like that I have to have patience to allow the song to develop or that the song requires my attention for more than 6 minutes. If it weren't for the geriatrics on this board, we probably would never have to suffer through this song live.
  • Like 3

Maybe I should have made it an over thirty years and older (got you in there, Mick! ;)) poll? It seems to me that most here under that age have very different taste in music.

Whew i just made it.......to be fair i've liked it since i first heard it at 12......yes 12.

lol

Mick

Yes. And I always remember to thank Neal Schon. :notworthy:

:laughing guy: A blast from the past. That little tidbit belongs in the thread about TRF Inside Jokes will all credit due to its author... :LOL: