Rush Toilet Paper: Playing the "Inspirational Message on a Roll" Game

Tombstone Mountain

Gotta liven things up a bit. People are pounding the doors of the YBG offices asking WTF are you?

Since the Yukon Blade Grinder is, for the time being, abandoning the epic news articles, and expanding our operation by going to a video format (gasp), BTW you'll find it on Yukon Blade Grinder TV (yes it's real) on Youtube, we've decided to at least see if we have anything left in the tank to arouse the loins, and intellects, of TRF faithful.

Think about it. The Yukon Blade Grinder HAS to do it. We got a tour coming and this is all we get? Where's all the well mannered "frivolity" and hi-jinx? Where is that one thread that can take a dull period and make it into something special?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Klopapierrolle_mit_Halter.jpg/220px-Klopapierrolle_mit_Halter.jpg

Perhaps we need to go here^^^^^ by creating inspirational toilet paper, laden with the finest lyrics from our favorite band, and befitting the use of toilet paper.

Toilet paper has many names. Let us consider them now:

"bumf"

"bum wad"

"loo roll/paper"

"bog roll"

"toilet roll"

"dunny roll/paper"

"bathroom/toilet tissue"

"TP"

"arsewipe"

"shit tickets"

"tissue"

Now, imagine reaching for that roll of comfort and cleanliness, tearing off a swath and seeing that Rush lyric that helps you think of more than just, well, you know--doing your business. It could be like reading a fortune cookie if you think about it, except what you put on it might not be all that tasty. Here goes my first volley:

"The Way out is the Way in"

What have you got TRF faithful?

PS: Our first segment will be airing very very soon. We look forward to entertaining you!

• Like 3

:Alex: Hey Dirk...The Grinder is cranking up again. Did you read about the YouTube Channel they've got?

:geddy: I did. Man those will be interesting. Kinda cool. Kinda creepy.

:Alex: Nahhhh. Think aboot it. Did you ever think, way back in Grade 8, that people would do stuff like that in OUR honor? It's way cool

:geddy: Blah blah blah blah.

:Neil: It creeps me out. That's why I got a bodyguard. A fat bodygaurd, but a bodyguard nonetheless.

:Alex: Whatever nerd. Dole dragontailed para-diddles and shut up! The Yukon Blade Grinder is entertaining. Like Tai Shan

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

"Lakeside Poop" camouflage-print tp for camping trips.

In The End - basic stuff.

A super-soft version for Beneath, Between, and Behind.

The Larger Bowl for big flushes, if you know what I mean ;)

Seven Shitties of Gold - luxury tp.

• Like 2

:laughing guy: Perfect name for that song.... :cheers:
  • Like 3

:laughing guy: Perfect name for that song.... :cheers:

I think this one is appropriate here: :moon:

Agreed... :)