Netflix's Daredevil series - Trailer

Presto-digitation

Surprisingly, Netflix decided to cancel Daredevil. Anybody been watching season 3?

Haven’t seen season 3 but will eventually.

All the Netflix shows will be removed within a year or 2 due to Disney’s upcoming streaming service. The cancellation is certainly not due to popularity or lack of critical praise.

There are plans for the Daredevil character. So he’ll most likely return in someone else’s show in that streaming service.

In case you didn’t know, some shows that are planned for this streaming service include Loki (a prequel), Vision & Scarlet Witch, and a Bucky & Falcon show [this one is further down the list but Loki and Vision & Scarlet Witch shows are happening]. All the movie actors will reprise their roles for these limited series shows.

I'm three episodes from the end of Season 3. Bloody love it.

the flashback episode about Karen was a real highlight. Thought she was going to get killed off!

So disappointed about the cancellation. Yeah, I know about the whole Disney thing. Still, disappointed. Daredevil was the main reason I subscribed to Netflix in the first place.

I'm three episodes from the end of Season 3. Bloody love it.

the flashback episode about Karen was a real highlight. Thought she was going to get killed off!

So disappointed about the cancellation. Yeah, I know about the whole Disney thing. Still, disappointed. Daredevil was the main reason I subscribed to Netflix in the first place.

I’m on the other end - I ALMOST subscribed because of DD but didn’t. Then, this happened. The good news is that Netflix will keep the show. It’s just that, of course, it’ll just be the same 3 seasons available.

The first two were damn quality and as I said earlier in here, I haven’t seen season 3 yet.

I couldn’t have thought of a better actor to play Kingpin, the DD actor was way better than expected, and whatshisname as Punisher is spot on.

It won’t be easy to place DD in other shows as his abilities don’t mix well with heavyweights Vision and Scarlet Witch. The dream (for me) would be DD and Kingpin in a Spidey movie. But then again, is Tom Holland Spidey a good movie tone for Netflix DD & Kingpin? Probably not.